PokerNews is hiring for the following positions:
Live Reporting Blogger
PokerNews is looking for the addition of Live Reporting bloggers to its global leading team. We're seeking highly-motivated experienced writers with a knowledge of the poker world.
- Experienced writer
- Solid communication skills in English (verbal and written)
- Strong knowledge of the poker industry and passion for the game
- Understanding of all forms of poker
- Work independently and be self motivated
- Adaptable and flexible with ability to multi task
- Ability to work under pressure
- Provide real-time coverage of poker events from around the world
- Update readers on tournament progress, both general to the event and player-specific
- Work with Editorial team to recap events daily
- Interview players
LocationCandidates from all locations will be considered.
CompensationPer event basis.
To ApplyPlease send a cover letter and résumé with writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Live Reporting Blogger.
Intern - Editor
Do you have an interest in poker? Have you ever wanted to find out how the world's largest poker news site ticks? Well here's your chance. PokerNews is on the lookout for highly motivated people who love poker and want to learn more about the editorial process.
- Journalism majors preferred but not required
- Excellent knowledge of the English language and grammar skills
- Ability to work under pressure and stick to deadlines
- Knowledge of the poker industry
- Motivated to work independently or with a team
- Assisting the editorial team with any written content and projects
- Interview players
- Gain an understanding of the editorial process
LocationLas Vegas based candidates preferred but will consider candidates from all locations.
To ApplyPlease send a cover letter and resume along with three writing samples to email@example.com with the subject line: Intern - Editor.
Digital Marketing Manager
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for overseeing, executing and maintaining the online gaming digital marketing strategy with a particular focus on SEO, SEM, and PPC. You will look to drive profitable traffic to our client's sites and brands through a variety of online marketing techniques including performance and search marketing.
- Work closely with head of product and commercial team to develop and deliver the online marketing strategy.
- Drive new players to all partners sites including sites in poker, sports betting, casino and more
Work closely with the optimization and conversion team to deliver and optimize top class ROI campaigns including, but not limited to:
- Performance Marketing: Affiliates, Behavioral Retargeting, Targeted Online Display
- Search Marketing: SEO / Pay per Click (PPC) / Facebook/Social Media Paid Advertising
- Ensure reporting, analysis and optimization are at the forefront of all campaigns to measure and persistently increase the success of all online marketing activity.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Strong experience in working in an online / eCommerce / high traffic business.
- Proven track record in delivering traffic through effective digital marketing strategy.
- Excellent understanding of PPC and SEO techniques as well as campaign planning, optimization and cost management.
- Strong focus on delivery.
- Attention to detail.
- Good at implementing effective processes.
- Eye for effective design.
- Very analytical in approach with an excellent understanding of excel and data manipulation.
- Comfortable traveling, and working in non-traditional work environments (co-work spaces, home offices, etc..)
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Digital Marketing Manager.