“New Full Tilt Limited" Incorporated in Ireland
Recently, news has been circulating that Groupe Bernard Tapie has been making progress in relaunching Full Tilt Poker. According to records obtained on SoloCheck.ie, which offers Irish company and director searches, a “software consultancy and supply” company known as “New Full Tilt Limited” was incorporated on February 14, 2012.
According to those records, Laurent Tapie is named as the company’s director and secretary while Prosper Jerémy Masquelier, a co-founder of the International Stadium Poker Tour (ISPT), was added as second director in March.
Masquelier was the "founder of the first French TV broadcast dedicated to poker" according to the ISPT website. From 2006 to 2009, Masquelier joined the Partouche Group and became the head of the subsidiary Partouche Interactive.
This latest news comes on the heels of a report that Pocket Kings Ltd., the technology and marketing arm of FTP, was hiring on an Irish employment website. According to that ad: "Pocket Kings is hiring and has an urgent requirement for experienced multilingual Customer Service representatives. With an attractive salary, these 2-3 month contract roles may become permanent and offer an exciting opportunity to join a vibrant and energetic company."
It also follows reports that an FTP subsidiary, Orinic Limited, applied for a Category 2 online gambling license through the Alderney Gaming Control Commission (AGCC). The subsidiary previously held a Category 1 license, which didn’t allow for the handling of gaming funds, though a Category 2 would allow it such responsibilities. A hearing was set for the license application and will take place May 3 in Alderney.
PokerNews reached out to GBT lawyer Behnam Dayanim for any new information but was told, “I wish I could. Sorry. Nothing I can say.”
- WSOP Releases the 2013 Carnivale of Poker Schedule
- George Danzer, Victor "Puropoker123" Lemos & Adam “Roothlus” Levy Win SCOOP Titles
- 2012-13 WSOP Circuit Harrah's New Orleans Main Event: Mintz and Lowery Lead
- Blake Bohn Announced as First Member of MSPT Pro Team
- A Look at the ISPT Side Events May 31-June 5
Most Popular This Week
- Audio Tapes Expose Ultimate Bet Cheating Scandal; Phil Hellmuth Responds
- Ivey Purportedly Won £7.8 Million Playing Punto Banco by Reading Back of Flawed Cards
- Season 9 EPT Grand Final Super High Roller Day 1: Mercier Mashing; Ivey Busts Twice
- Doyle Brunson to Forgo Tournament Play at the WSOP
- Season 9 EPT Grand Final Super High Roller Day 2: Mercier Leads the Final Table