Want a Free $50? How About $20 on Top of That? Get It Now with Poker770's Cash Machine!
Want a free $50? How about another free $20 on top of that? You can get it simply by making your first deposit on Poker770. The popular Cash Machine promotion will take care of you!
The Poker770 Cash Machine can do wonders for your bankroll, and it’s back for 48 hours from Feb. 20-22. If you make a deposit during that time, Poker770 will match it 100%, up to $20, as a cash bonus.
As if that wasn’t incentive enough, you can combine the Cash Machine offer with the PokerNews’ free $50 promotion, which means you could be playing with $70 for free.
Once you do this, a free $25 will immediately be released into your account. Then all you have to do is earn at least one Poker770 point within the first 60 days of receiving that bonus to lock up the money (if you don’t earn at least one point in that time frame, you will forfeit your right to the money). To get the other $25, you’ll just need to earn 500 Poker770 points within the next 120 days. This is applicable to players in Andorra, Australia, Austria, Brazil, Canada, Germany, Greece, Holland, Iceland, Luxembourg, New Zealand, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland or the U.K.
If you live in any of the following countries, things are a little different, but you can still have a free $50: Argentina, Belarus, Bolivia, Chile, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Hungary, India, Japan, South Korea, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Madagascar, Mexico, Montenegro, Norway, Paraguay, Peru, Poland, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Sweden, Ukraine, Uruguay or Venezuela.
If you live in any of those countries, your free $50 will be split into three parts instead of two. The first $10 will be released into your Poker770 account immediately, and another $20 will be released once you have earned 500 Poker770 points within 120 days. Finally, the last $20 will be released once you have earned another 500 Poker770 points within 120 days.
The registration process may seem a little intimidating, but our very own Lynn Gilmartin has been kind enough to develop a detailed walk-through of exactly how to sign up for your free $50 on Poker770:
If you experience any problems with this or any of our promotions, please contact our Ticketed Promo Support System.
- Who'll Be Playing in the World Series of Poker Circuit National Championship?
- Pat Steele Wins HPT Soaring Eagle Casino for $155,636; Joe Cada Finishes Fourth
- John “JohnnyGstaks” Hayes Wins PokerNews Mid-States Poker Tour Northern Lights
- Calvin Anderson Wins 4th SCOOP Watch; Ben Wilinofsky and David Baker Earn Huge Scores
- Red Bull and the ISPT Announce Exclusive Partnership
Most Popular This Week
- Jamie Gold's 2006 WSOP Main Event Bracelet Up for Auction
- Doyle Brunson to Forgo Tournament Play at the WSOP
- WSOP Announces 2013-14 Circuit Schedule: 10th Season, 22 Events, Three Added Stops
- The Railbird: Gus Hansen Wins $1.57 Million in One Day Playing Primarily FLO8
- Highlights from the 2013 World Series of Poker Conference Call
No comments yet. Be the first to post one!