DeepStacks Poker Tour to Visit Panama’s Veneto Casino November 6-11, 2013
Two months after announcing a stop at Casino Barcelona in Spain, the DeepStacks Poker Tour has added another international stop to the schedule — the Veneto Casino in Panama from November 6 to 11, 2013.
“Having Panama as a stop on the DeepStacks Poker Tour really shows the industry how serious we are in expanding our tour internationally,” said DeepStacks CEO Chris Torina. “Veneto Casino is the region’s premier resort gaming destination and their staff is unrivaled in their ability to run successful major poker tournaments. We couldn’t be prouder or more excited to add Veneto Casino to our schedule.”
Deepstacks will host two championship events over the next two years at the Veneto Wyndham Grand Hotel and Casino and has already drawn commitments from players like Mike “The Mouth” Matusow, Michael “The Grinder” Mizrachi and Tristan “Cre8ive” Wade.
“We welcome DeepStacks to the Veneto Casino in Panama,” said Veneto Casino Director George Jacobs. “We are very proud that our casino will be part of the DeepStacks Poker Tour, and are committed to providing the best possible live poker tournament experience for our players.”
Dates for the 2014 event at Veneto will be announced later this year.
- 2013 World Poker Tour Championship Day 3: Babakhani Leads, Eyes Back-to-Back Titles
- Become a Bounty Hunter in the bet-at-home.com Bounty Brawl Freerolls
- Marcel Luske's International Poker Rules Association Launches Revamped Site, Mobile App
- Luke Graham Wins 2012-13 WSOP Circuit Harrah's New Orleans Main Event for $228,600
- Steve Gross and Shawn Buchanan Win SCOOP Titles; Shaun Deeb Denied Again
Most Popular This Week
- Ivey Purportedly Won £7.8 Million Playing Punto Banco by Reading Back of Flawed Cards
- Jamie Gold's 2006 WSOP Main Event Bracelet Up for Auction
- Doyle Brunson to Forgo Tournament Play at the WSOP
- Season 9 EPT Grand Final Super High Roller Day 2: Mercier Leads the Final Table
- WSOP Announces 2013-14 Circuit Schedule: 10th Season, 22 Events, Three Added Stops
No comments yet. Be the first to post one!