PokerStars Championship Prague
888poker
New poker experience at 888poker

Join now to get $88 FREE (no deposit needed)

Join now
PokerStars
Double your first deposit up to $400

New players can use bonus code 'STARS400'

Join now
partypoker
partypoker Cashback

Get up to 40% back every week!

Join now
Unibet
€200 progressive bonus

+ a FREE Unibet Open Qualifier ticket

Join now

Progressive Bad Beat Jackpot on the Inter Casino Poker!

Progressive Bad Beat Jackpot on the Inter Casino Poker! 0001

<DIV class=txt>The InterCasinoPoker Bad Beat Progressive Jackpot starts at <B>$2,500</B> and increases by <B>$150</B> per day (at 12 noon EST). To qualify for the Bad Beat Jackpot the following hands will need to be beaten. <BR><BR>Texas Hold'em: Full House of Aces full of Kings or better beaten (both hole cards in the winning and losing hands must have been used). <BR><BR>7 Card Stud and Omaha Hi & Hi-Lo: Any four of a kind Jacks or better beaten (At least two of the four of a kind must be down cards) <BR><BR>No additional rake is taken to fund the Bad Beat Jackpot. <BR><BR>If you are part of a hand that qualifies for the Bad Beat Jackpot, the software will automatically credit your account immediately. <BR><BR>The prize pool will be awarded as follows: <BR><BR>For limit tables of $1/$2 and lower: 25% of the total Jackpot will be distributed. <BR><BR>For limit tables of $2/$4: 50% of the total Jackpot will be distributed. <BR><BR>For limit tables of $3/$6: 75% of the total Jackpot will be distributed. <BR><BR>For limit tables of $5/$10 and higher: 100% of the total Jackpot will be distributed. <BR><BR>• <B>50%</B> will go to the qualifying losing hand. <BR>• <B>25%</B> will go to the qualifying winning hand. <BR>• <B>25%</B> will be divided among the remaining active players at the table who were dealt cards when the qualifying hand was dealt. <BR><BR>Today in bank already <B>3 100!</B> Similar sorts of the sum are played every day! <BR><BR><I><A href=""https://www.pokernews.com/en/2url.goto/16""><FONT color=#cc0000>Click here</FONT></A> to download free software and join game!</I>&nbsp; </DIV>

More Stories

Other Stories

What do you think?