Don't Miss Out On William Hill's $10,000 Double-Up Sit-and-Go Madness
The$10,000 Double-Up Sit-and-Go Madness promotion is happening now and will run through to Jan. 10, 2013, so don’t miss your chance to win your share of $10,000 in cash.
PokerNews and William Hill have joined forces to offer you a new promotion, The $10,000 Double-Up Sit-and-Go Madness. The promotion, which is happening now and will run through January 10, 2013, will give away $10,000 in cash on William Hill.
The promotion is focused on the popular Double-Up Sit-and-Gos, and will see players earn points for each one they play. The goal is to earn as many points as possible and make the top 100 on the leader board, which in turn will earn you a cash prize.
What’s more, Double-Up Sit-and-Gos, be it four, six or ten-handed variants, are a great way to build a bankroll because exactly half of the field receives twice the buy-in back! For instance, in a four-handed game the top two players are paid, in a six-handed game the top three places are paid, and in a ten-handed game the top five finishers win!
The $10,000 Double-Up Sit-and-Go Madness promotion is only open to players who sign up to William Hill through PokerNews.
|No. of players||Finishing Position||Points||No. of players||Finishing Position||Points|
|4 Players||1st||5||10 Players||1st||10|
If you manage to finish in the top 100 on the leader board, you’ll be awarded with the following cash prize:
Please take note of the promotion’s terms and conditions:
- The $10,000 Double-Up Madness promotion is only open to players who have signed up to William Hill through one of the PokerNews-group of companies. They must be "tagged" to a PokerNews company in order to be eligible to participate in the promotion.
- Only results from four player, six player and ten player Double-Up Sit-and-Go tournaments will be eligible for leader board points.
- Only Double-Up Sit-and-Go tournaments played between 00:00GMT on Nov.30 and 23:59GMT Jan.10, 2013 will be eligible for leader board points.
- In the unlikely event of a tie, the player who has played the most Double-Up Sit-and-Go tournaments during the promotional period will be deemed to have the higher score. For example: Player A has 1,000 points from 100 games, Player B has 1,000 points from 90 games. Player A would be deemed to have their higher score.
- The decision of the PokerNews and William Hill management is final.
- PokerNews and William Hill reserve the right to amend or cancel the promotion at any point.
- Usual William Hill rules, terms and conditions apply.
If you experience any problems with this or any of our promotions, please contact our Ticketed Promo Support System.