There's Still Time To Win a Share of $10,000 in the Double-Up Madness Promo
You only have until Jan. 10, 2013, to earn as many points as you can in the $10,000 Double-Up Sit-and-Go Madness Promotion over on William Hill. Do not delay; start earning points today!
As promotion name suggests, the $10,000 Double-Up Sit-and-Go Madness is focused on one of the most popular online poker formats:, Double-Up Sit-and-Gos. Every time you play in a Double-Up Sit-and-Go on William Hill, you will earn points regardless of where you finish. Earn as many points as possible during the promotional period, and you could make it into the top 100 on the leaderboard and earn yourself some cash.
With just over a week to go until the end of this fantastic promotion, we can tell you that not many points are required to get on the leaderboard. In fact, at time of writing you only need two points to help yourself to a free $50! Amazing value we are sure you will agree!
The $10,000 Double-Up Sit-and-Go Madness promotion is only open to players who sign up to William Hill through PokerNews.
|No. of players||Finishing Position||Points||No. of players||Finishing Position||Points|
|4 Players||1st||5||10 Players||1st||10|
If you manage to finish in the top 100 on the leaderboard, you’ll be awarded with the following cash prize:
Huge cash prizes are usually enough to send poker players into a frenzy, but the excitement of new customers will be enhanced further by the giant 200 percent bonus up to $2,000 on their first deposit that's being offered, too! Download William Hill via PokerNews, enter the bonus code "NEWSCOM," and you will be eligible for a 200 percent match on your first deposit up to $2,000. Deposit $100 and William Hill will place $200 in your bonus account. You must deposit $1,000 if you wish to enjoy the maximum $2,000 bonus.
Please take note of the promotion’s terms and conditions:
- The $10,000 Double-Up Sit-and-Go Madness promotion is only open to players who have signed up to William Hill through one of PokerNews' group of companies. They must be "tagged" to a PokerNews company to be eligible to participate in the promotion.
- Only results from four-, six- and ten-player Double-Up Sit-and-Go tournaments will be eligible for leaderboard points.
- Only Double-Up Sit-and-Go tournaments played between 00:00 GMT on Nov. 30, 2012 and 23:59 GMT Jan. 10, 2013 will be eligible for leaderboard points.
- In the unlikely event of a tie, the player who has played the most Double-Up Sit-and-Go tournaments during the promotional period will be deemed to have the higher score. For example: If Player A has 1,000 points from 100 games, and Player B has 1,000 points from 90 games, then Player A would be deemed to have the higher score.
- The decision of the PokerNews and William Hill management is final.
- PokerNews and William Hill reserve the right to amend or cancel the promotion at any point.
- Usual William Hill rules, terms and conditions apply.
If you experience any problems with this or any of our promotions, please contact our Ticketed Promo Support System.