Last Chance at a Nexus 4 Smartphone and a Share of $2,000 on PartyPoker
PartyPoker is offering PokerNews customers the chance to get their hands on the Nexus 4 smartphone, one of the world’s most sought-after gadgets, and a share of $2,000 in an exclusive freeroll.
On Feb. 9 at 15:00 ET (20:00GMT) PartyPoker is hosting a, Aussie Millions Freeroll exclusive to PokerNews customers. All you need to qualify is make your first deposit on PartyPoker between Jan. 28 and Feb. 9, and then you will be automatically entered into the PokerNews Aussie Millions Freeroll. You’d better hurry, though, because there are only a couple of days left to qualify.
Tournament Name: PokerNews Aussie Millions Freeroll
- Date: Feb. 9, 2013
- Time: 15:00 ET (20:00GMT)
- Prize pool: Nexus 4 plus $2,000 in cash
- Payout structure: Winner receives a Nexus 4, cash awarded according to standard PartyPoker payout structure.
- Restrictions: Only available to PokerNews customers who make their first deposit between Jan. 28 and Feb. 9
The qualification period has been open for ten days, and there are only two more to go. We can tell you that the freeroll field size should be much smaller than usual. We obviously wish it was more, but that plays into your favor. A smaller field size means your chances of winning a new Nexus 4 are better than expected.
Grab a Free $50 From PartyPoker
As if an exclusive freeroll isn’t appealing enough, PokerNews customers can also take advantage of a free $50 bankroll offer from PartyPoker, and it’s surprisingly simple:
- Download the PartyPoker software through PokerNews.
- Create a new PartyPoker account and enter the bonus code "PN50FREE".
- Fill in the registration form in the PartyPoker cashier.
- Return to PokerNews and fill in our small registration form.
- Check your email inbox for a confirmation email from email@example.com.
Once you have received a confirmation email, $20 will be placed in your PartyPoker account. You must earn at least 40 PartyPoints before you can withdraw the free $20. If you don't earn 40 PartyPoints within 60 days, the initial $20, or whatever remains of it, will be forfeited.
Once you have earned 40 PartyPoints, an additional $30 will be deposited into your account, bringing the total free cash amount to $50. You must then generate 160 points before you can cash out any of the $30 and must do so within 120 days, otherwise the $30, or the remainder of it, will be forfeited.
PartyPoints are awarded at a rate of two PartyPoints per $1 in rake or tournament fees, so generating the required number of points is relatively easy.
Please remember that if you do take advantage of the free $50 bankroll offer, you will need to make a deposit between Jan. 28 and Feb. 9 to compete in the PokerNews Aussie Millions Freeroll.
If you experience any problems with any of our promotions, please contact our Ticketed Promo Support System.