Win a Share of $9,000 in Six PokerAce Depositor Freerolls
Want to play in six freerolls with a combined prize pools of $9,000? From April 22 until July 13 PokerAce is giving PokerNews customers that chance. Read on to get started today!
Available to both new and existing PokerNews customers who signed up to PokerAce using our links, the $9,000 PokerAce Depositor Freerolls. To access all six $1,500 freerolls, new customers must create a PokerAce account and make a real-money deposit. Do that and you will automatically be eligible to play in each of the six $1,500 freerolls!
In addition to gaining access to the freerolls, new players who make their first deposits will receive a 200% match up to $2,500 first deposit bonus, making this particular promotion potentially very profitable.
Existing customers can also get in on the action by earning just 50 PokerAce Player Points (PPP) during each qualifying period. PPPs are awarded at a rate of 10 per $1 in rake, meaning existing customers could be playing in a $1,500 freeroll for just $5 in rake; or all $9,000 worth for a measly $30 of rake.
$9,000 PokerAce Depositor Freerolls Schedule
|Name||Date||Time (GMT)||Qualification Period (GMT)|
|PokerNews Depositor Freeroll #1||May 4||15:00||Apr 22 00:01-May 2 23:59|
|PokerNews Depositor Freeroll #2||May 18||15:00||May 3 00:01-May 16 23:59|
|PokerNews Depositor Freeroll #3||June 1||15:00||May 17 00:01-May 30 23:59|
|PokerNews Depositor Freeroll #4||June 15||15:00||May 31 00:01-June 13 23:59|
|PokerNews Depositor Freeroll #5||June 29||15:00||June 14 00:01-June 27 23:59|
|PokerNews Depositor Freeroll #6||July 13||15:00||Jun 28 00:01-Jul 11 23:59|
Ηere’s a look at the promotion’s terms and conditions:
- The $9,000 PokerAce Depositor Freerolls are only available to customers who signed up for a PokerAce account via PokerNews or PokerNews-owned companies.
- New customers who make their first deposits at PokerAce will gain access to all six freerolls.
- Existing customers who earn at least 50 PokerAce Player Points during the relevant qualification period will gain access to the corresponding freeroll.
- Existing customers must earn at least 50 PokerAce Player Points during each qualification period to gain access to all six freerolls.
- The decision of the PokerAce management team is final.
- PokerAce and PokerNews retain the right to amend or cancel this promotion at any time, without prior warning.
If you experience any problems with this or any of our promotions, please contact our Ticketed Promo Support System.