PokerNews players are invited to compete in a €1,000 guaranteed freeroll at Winamax that requires no deposit to play. Last week's tournament paid out more than 75 percent of the field, so set up your Winamax account today and help yourself to plenty of value.
PokerNews customers have already enjoyed playing in five €1,000 freerolls at Winamax so far, and we have three more for you to try out. The next available €1,000 freeroll takes place tonight, and although you do not need to make a deposit to compete in it, you will need to complete the first stage of the registration process.
In last week's €1,000 freeroll only 106 players had registered in time to battle it out at the Winamax thread and 80 of those won a prize ranging from a €5 tournament ticket all the way up to a €150 tournament ticket. The reigning champion is "no4remorse" who defeated "mirmidoneca" heads-up for the win.
€1,000 Freeroll Details
This PokerNews-exclusive promotion featured eight €1,000 freerolls, of which four have been completed. Each €1,000 freeroll takes place on Thursday at 20:00 CET, with the next freeroll to be held on May 23 — that is today! The remaining freerolls will take place once a week until June 6, so if you have been following this promotion from the start, you could play in €8,000 worth of them — all without having to make a deposit!
- Name: PokerNews Winamax
- Date: Thursday May 23, 2013
- Time: 20:00 CET
- Tournament ID: 43177515
Freeroll Payout Information
All of these PokerNews-exclusive freerolls pay the top 80 finishers with tournament tickets worth between €5 and €150 that can be used to buy in to a wide range of tournaments on the excellent Winamax site. As mentioned, the number of entrants has been about 100 to 120 each week, which means you have a great chance at winning one of the 80 prizes on offer.
The payout schedule is shown in the table below:
|Place||Prize (Tournament ticket)|
No Deposit Required, Get Involved Today
Although there is no need to make a deposit at Winamax to play in our €1,000 freerolls, French law requires players to complete the first of three stages of the sign-up process before they can compete in any real-money games. Our freerolls are classified as real-money games so you must comply with French rules if you wish to compete in them.
The rules set by the French regulator ARJEL mean the Winamax sign-up process is different from what you may be used to. Please read through the following three instructions carefully before signing up to Winamax.
(1) When new players sign up, they must do the following or they will not be allowed to play in real-money games or freerolls, or make a deposit.
- Provide their date and place of birth.
- Provide their bank account number (IBAN and BIC/Swift numbers).
- Define certain spending and playing limits.
(2) Once an account has been created, a player has three months to provide the following documentation:
- A copy of an ID document such as a passport or driving license.
- Proof of bank account ownership, such as a bank statement.
- Both documents must match exactly the details entered when creating the Winamax account.
Failure to provide this information within one month will result in the account being locked. If the documents are not sent within three months, the account will be permanently closed.
(3) Once Winamax has received and validated all the relevant documents, a letter containing a personal validation code will be sent to the player’s postal address. A player has six weeks to enter this code, and once this is done, the account will be finalized and funds can be withdrawn.
Remember, you only need to complete the first step — displayed in bold text — to play in the €1,000 freerolls, but you must complete the other two stages to withdraw any winnings or to make a deposit.
Make a Deposit and Claim a €500 sign-up bonus!
If and when you decide to make a deposit at Winamax, you can do so safe in the knowledge that you will be rewarded handsomely in the form of a 100% match up to €500 first-deposit bonus.Sign-up for your free Winamax account via our special landing page, and the bonus plus entry to 12 daily cash freerolls are all yours.