Sign up to PKR via PokerNews between September 25, 2013 and November 25, 2013 and you can help yourself to a PokerNews-exclusive welcome pack that has $300 worth of gifts in it!
The PokerNews PKR Kickstart package is only available to customers who download PKR via our links and use the special bonus code "PNKICKSTART" when making their first deposit. Entering this unique code entitles you to the following value-added welcome package.
- $10 cash added to your account.
- A ticket to the $20,000 Guaranteed Mini Masters tournament.
- $12 ticket to play a tournament of your choice.
- Automatic upgrade to enjoy the benefits of Club PKR.
- 1,000 PKR points to spend on your avatar, buy into Premium freerolls or spend in PKR’s store.
- Entry to the next available $2,500 Depositrs Freeroll.
- Freeroll tickets to play for a share of an additional $3,000.
In addition to this lavish PokerNews PKR Kickstart package, entering the bonus code "PNKICKSTART" also entitles you to a 100% match up to $250 first deposit bonus. Deposit $10 and PKR will add $10 to your bonus account, increase that deposit to $250 and you will find a bonus of $250 waiting for you. This bonus can only be claimed once so make sure that you deposit as much as you can in order to maximize your bonus and therefore the value of the promotion.
The value hunters among you may want to make your first deposit at PKR using Skrill as your payment method because doing so could net you an extra $20! Sign up for a free Skrill account via PokerNews then make your first deposit of at least $20 and Skrill will refund you $20 into your Skrill account! Check out this article for more details on the PokerNews-exclusive free $20 Skrill offer.
PKR is one of the most fun and exciting places to play online poker and thanks to the PokerNews PKR Kickstart Package it could also be one of the most profitable, too. Download PKR today and enjoy the benefits of the special relationship PKR and PokerNews share.
Click here for full terms and conditions of the PokerNews PKR Kickstart Package.