Did you know that New Jersey and Nevada offer regulated and LEGAL online poker? If so, did you know you can play on these sites regardless of whether you live there or are just visiting since the only requirement is that you are within the state's borders while playing?
Now that you know this, what you should also know is that perhaps the best place to play regulated online poker in New Jersey and Nevada is WSOP.com! In Nevada, WSOP.com is actually by far the biggest regulated online poker network in the State, while in New Jersey WSOP.com perhaps is your best alternative!
There are many reasons why you should consider playing on WSOP.com including safety, security, great games, top-notch support, and fantastic software. However, perhaps the best reason is the great promotions WSOP.com runs for its customers each and every month!
Five Can't Miss February Promotions on WSOP.com
WSOP.com is offering some great promotions in February for all types of poker players. Remember you can take part in these promotions whether you live in NJ or Nevada or are just visiting. If you need an account, sign-up to WSOP.com NV through our links to play in Nevada or sign-up to WSOP.com NJ to play in New Jersey to receive the best welcome packages on tap highlighted by a 100% first deposit bonus up to $400!
Here is a look at what is on tap in February at WSOP.com:
1. Triple Crown - Do you hate paying tournament fees? Well who doesn't? The Triple Crown gives you a path not to have to pay these pesky tournament entry fees for an entire month! Simply win three real-money tournaments with at least 30 entrants in a single calendar day any time in February and WSOP.com will refund you all of your tournament fees for the entire month!
Even if you fall short you can be rewarded in the Triple Crown since if you make the money in at least four tournaments in a single day, WSOP.com will refund all your tournaments fees back to you for that day!
2. Prime Time KOs - Tournament players are once again rewarded with Prime Time KOs with the chance at prizes including tournament tickets and WSOP.com gear. Simply work your way up the leaderboard from Feb. 7-20 by knocking out opponents in the twice-a-night Prime Time KO tournaments. If you finish in the top ten spots on the leaderboard, you will be awarded a prize. It's that easy!
3. The BIG Deal - If you are looking to play in a high-stakes poker tournament, look no further than the $500 The BIG Deal running on Feb. 28. In Nevada this tournament guarantees a $20,000 prize pool, while in New Jersey it guarantees $30,000. However, based off last month, these guarantees are likely to be shattered in both states!
If the $500 buy-in is a bit too big for your bankroll, rest assured there are plenty of satellite tournaments running all month long starting at just $5! Additionally, these tournaments feature a 20X multiplier in WSOP.com Player of the Year Points.
4. Sit and Go Leaderboards - If you love to play sit-and-go's, you should absolutely love the free money being given in away just by grinding your favorite games. Regardless of whether you play for big money or a bit smaller there is a leaderboard for you. This is because there is a Low Limit leaderboard ($5 and below) giving away $500 in weekly prizes, a Mid Limit leaderboard ($20 and below) rewarding $1,000 in weekly prizes, and a High Limit leaderboard ($25 and above) giving you the chance at $1,500 in prizes.
Remember, the leaderboards reset each week giving you many chances to earn some free money while playing your favorite games!
5. Battle Royale - WSOP.com didn't forget about ring-game players, as the Battle Royale offers the top grinders a shot at big bucks for free each week in February! The Battle Royale features two tiers based off your VIP level, each offering the top 30 grinders of that week based off the Amount of Player Points (APPs) earned in ring-games a share of $1,250 in each tier. The more you play, the better chance you have of moving up the leaderboard to collect bigger prizes!
As is the case with other weekly promotions, the leaderboard reset each week giving you chance to keep getting huge awards!
These February promotions aren't the only thing happening at WSOP.com as there are many other promotions to keep your mouth watered. The 2016 Player of the Year Race is offering a $10,000 top prize in both Nevada and New Jersey, the Early Bird Special awarded players 55 and over twice as many APPs on their play from noon to 4:00 p.m., and the Big Sunday Bonus gives you the chance to win 50% additional cash by finishing in first place in four of the The Big Sunday (or The BIG Deal) tournaments in February.
Remember, you can only participate in these awesome promotions on WSOP.com. To find out more about these promotions and other things going on at WSOP.com, visit WSOP.com in Nevada or visit WSOP.com in New Jersey today!