The Complete Overview of the 2023 NV/NJ WSOP Online Bracelet Events
Table Of Contents
While much of the WSOP took place on physical poker tables, there were 20 online bracelet events open to players based in Nevada and New Jersey. So if you've not been following what's taken place on WSOP.com, then check out this round-up of everything you need to know about the online series.
Bookmark this page! All you need to know about the 2023 WSOP is here.
2023 NV/NJ WSOP Online Winners
Huge Numbers Head to Virtual Felt
Tens of thousands headed to the online streets in search of WSOP glory, with 32,078 entries (including rebuys) recorded across the WSOP Online schedule.
The most attended tournament was Online Event #12: $500 No-Limit Hold'em Deepstack, which saw 2,961 entries. Tom Hall was the last player standing and collected the $176,920 up top along with his first bracelet.
The payout saw the Brit cross the $8 million mark in both live and online tournament earnings.
Over $22 Million Collected
The buy-ins for the bracelet events varied from $333 to $5,300. However, thirteen of the tournament buy-ins were under $1,000.
Across the online series, $22,747,888 was collected, but this is prior to the rake being taken out. From that figure, $2,329,386 was generated in rake, leaving $20,418,520 for the prize pools in which $3,505,498 was paid in first-place prizes.
The tournament that built the biggest prize pool on WSOP.com was Online Event #13: $5,300 No-Limit Hold'em High Roller Championship. Sam Soverel was the eventual winner of the unique event, which played out online until the final table.
The final nine players congregated at Horseshoe, Las Vegas, to play out the end stage of the tournament, which saw Soverel capture his second bracelet and the $393,516 first-place prize.
Also, a big winner from the online bracelet events was Jeremy Ausmus, who secured his sixth bracelet within the last two years. He came out on top in Online Event #8: $3,200 No-Limit Hold'em High Roller for $360,036 after he overcame a final table that included Chance Kornuth and 2021 WSOP Main Event champion Koray Aldemir.
Bunch of First-Time Bracelet Winners
While the likes of Soverel and Ausmus added to their bracelet collection from the online series, there were plenty of winners who were able to adorn their wrists with poker's most-sought after prize.
WSOP Player of the Year frontrunner Ian Matakis was just one of those after he took down Online Event #2: $500 No-Limit Hold'em Bankroll Builder for $120,686.
The aforementioned Hall, Cody Bell, Danny Wong, Gary Belyalovsky, Harley Brooks, Joe Serock, Stanislav Barshak, Robert Como, Zachary Grech, Blaze Gaspari, Vitor Dzivielevski, Tom Marchese, Julien Sitbon and Christian Roberts were also other players to win their maiden WSOP bracelet.
2023 NV/NJ WSOP Online By the Numbers
|Event||Buy-in||Entries||USD Collected||Prize Pool||Rake||Winner||First Place Prize|
|Online Event #1: $333 No-Limit Hold'em Triple Treys Summer Tip Off||$333||2,166||$721,278||$634,800||$86,478||Cody Bell||$87,666|
|Online Event #2: $500 No-Limit Hold'em Bankroll Builder||$500||1,942||$971,000||$873,900||$97,100||Ian Matakis||$120,686|
|Online Event #3: $1,000 No-Limit Hold'em Deepstack||$1,000||987||$987,000||$888,300||$98,700||Ryan Hughes||$145,059|
|Online Event #4: $600 No-Limit Hold'em Ultra Deepstack||$600||1,656||$993,600||$894,240||$99,360||Danny Wong||$130,648|
|Online Event #5: $400 No-Limit Hold'em 8-Max||$400||2,451||$980,400||$882,360||$98,040||Gary Belyalovsky||$121,854|
|Online Event #6: $500 No-Limit Hold'em Turbo||$500||1,879||$939,500||$845,550||$93,950||Harley Brooks||$134,527|
|Online Event #7: $500 PLO 8-Max||$500||1,122||$561,000||$504,900||$56,100||Joe Serock||$93,911|
|Online Event #8: $3,200 No-Limit Hold'em High Roller||$3,200||532||$1,702,400||$1,489,600||$212,800||Jeremy Ausmus||$360,036|
|Online Event #9: $1,000 PLO Championship||$1,000||674||$674,000||$606,600||$67,400||Stanislav Barshak||$128,842|
|Online Event #10: $400 No-Limit Ultra Deepstack||$400||2,901||$1,160,400||$1,044,360||$116,040||Ryan Eriquezzo||$145,375|
|Online Event #11: $888 No-Limit Hold'em Crazy 8's||$888||1,679||$1,490,952||$1,343,200||$147,752||Robert Como||$227,001|
|Online Event #12: $500 No-Limit Hold'em Deepstack||$500||2,961||$1,480,500||$1,210,950||$269,550||Thomas Hall||$176,920|
|Online Event #13: $5,300 No-Limit Hold'em High Roller Championship||$5,300||408||$2,162,400||$2,040,000||$122,400||Sam Soverel||$393,516|
|Online Event #14: $400 No-Limit Hold'em Turbo||$400||1,767||$706,800||$636,120||$70,680||Zachary Grech||$107,504|
|Online Event #15: No-Limit Hold'em Championship||$1,000||1,365||$1,365,000||$1,228,500||$136,500||Blaze Gaspari||$224,816|
|Online Event #16: $600 Online Deepstack Championship||$600||2,157||$1,294,200||$1,164,780||$129,420||Vitor Dzivielevski||$185,316|
|Online Event #17: $1,000 No-Limit Hold'em 6-Max Championship||$1,000||1,170||$1,170,000||$1,053,000||$117,000||Tom Marchese||$195,963|
|Online Event #18: $2,000 Freezeout Championship||$2,000||551||$1,102,000||$1,019,360||$82,640||Julien Sitbon||$176,348|
|Online Event #19: $500 NL Hold'em Summer Saver||$500||2,156||$1,078,000||$970,200||$107,800||Christian Roberts||$154,359|
|Online Event #20: $777 No-Limit Hold'em Lucky 7's||$777||1,554||$1,207,458||$1,087,800||$119,658||Nipun Java||$195,151|
Check out our guide to the Best Online Casinos around the world. For US players, online real money casino is available in Pennsylvania, Michigan, New Jersey and West Virginia. If you're looking to start playing Online Casino right now, then we recommend FanDuel Casino. If you’re in a State where real money online casino isn’t an option, then you still have the chance to play via Social Casino sites such as Chumba Casino and LuckyLand Slots.
Calum has been a part of the PokerNews team since September 2021 after working in the UK energy sector. He played his first hand of poker in 2017 and immediately fell in love with the game. Calum's proudest poker achievement is winning the only tournament he has ever played in Las Vegas, the prestigious $60 Flamingo evening event.
In this Series
- 1 Here's the Full Schedule for 2023 World Series of Poker (WSOP); Win Main Event for Life!
- 2 Reigning Main Event Champion Espen Jorstad Eyes "Crazy Summer"; Plans to Play Full 2023 WSOP Schedule
- 3 6 Las Vegas Facts That Sound False But Are Actually True!
- 4 How to Decide Which WSOP Tournament(s) to Play
- 5 Registration for 2023 World Series of Poker (WSOP) is Now Open
- 6 How to Stay Healthy in Las Vegas During the WSOP
- 7 WSOP Main Event Champions 2015-17: McKeehen, Nguyen, Blumstein
- 8 PokerGO's 2023 WSOP Live-stream Schedule Covers Biggest Events and More
- 9 2023 Main Event Maynia Could Be Your Best Chance of Playing at the WSOP
- 10 A Look at the 2023 WSOP Online Bracelet Schedule – How to Deposit
- 11 Five Reasons Winning Poker Players Lose Money at the WSOP
- 12 Five Questions to Ask Yourself at Your First WSOP
- 13 Interview: Vice President Jack Effel Looks Ahead to 2023 WSOP
- 14 World Series of Poker Addresses Solver Concerns, Clarifies RTA Policy
- 15 Negreanu, Deeb Again Highest Valued WSOP $25K Fantasy Draft Picks
- 16 PokerNews Staff 2023 WSOP Predictions – Will Ivey Play? Hellmuth vs. Negreanu?
- 17 Let the Games Begin: 2023 World Series of Poker Officially Underway
- 18 WNBA Champion Kelsey Plum Kicks Off WSOP Mystery Millions
- 19 5 Poker Tax Facts to Remember Heading into the 2023 WSOP
- 20 Introducing The Chad & Jesse Poker Show; Two Episodes a Week During 2023 WSOP
- 21 PokerNews Podcast: Catching Up w/ WSOP Executive Director Ty Stewart
- 22 Negreanu or Hellmuth — Who Will Have the Best 2023 WSOP?
- 23 Some of the Best Poker Players Who Haven't Won a WSOP Bracelet
- 24 Quads, Runner-Runner & Other Crazy Hands From the WSOP $25,000 High Roller
- 25 2023 WSOP Featured Females: Maria Konnikova & Kristen Foxen Making Runs
- 26 Phil Ivey, Doug Polk in Action at Epic WSOP $25k Heads-Up Tournament
- 27 Five Tournaments Fans Don't Want to Miss at the 2023 World Series of Poker
- 28 Five Reasons Winning Poker Players Lose Money at the WSOP
- 29 We Asked ChatGPT to Predict the WSOP $25K Heads Up Championship
- 30 Doug Polk Headlines the Final Four in WSOP $25K Heads Up Championship
- 31 Two $1,000,000 Prizes Pulled in WSOP Mystery Millions
- 32 Five Questions to Ask Yourself at Your First WSOP
- 33 Andrews Suffers Brutal Beat on $5K Freezeout Bubble; Hellmuth Deep in $600 Deepstack
- 34 The Two Failed Bluffs in One Week that Cost Doug Polk $700k
- 35 2023 Poker Hall of Fame Nominations Open; Rast, Scheinberg, Savage Frontrunners?
- 36 Badugi Primer - Get Ready for A Brand New WSOP Tournament
- 37 2023 Poker Hall of Fame Nominations Open; Rast, Scheinberg, Savage Frontrunners?
- 38 Estes Nabs Second WSOP MI Online Bracelet; Kershaw Victorious in First PA Event
- 39 Steve "Cuz" Buckner & Lon McEachern Recent Guests on The Chad & Jesse Poker Show
- 40 Is Today the Day Isaac Haxton Finally Wins His First WSOP Bracelet?
- 41 Hitting the Nuts: Man & Woman Discuss Infamous 2023 WSOP Low Blow
- 42 Sarah Herzali Comes Up Shy of Being First Female Bracelet Winner of 2023 WSOP
- 43 A Look Inside Phil Hellmuth's WSOP Break Room: How Does He Fit on that Couch?
- 44 Scotty Nguyen Recovering From Surgery, Will Miss First Half of WSOP
- 45 Man of the People: How Daniel Negreanu Bagged Top 4 Stack on $300 Gladiator Day 1a
- 46 PN Podcast: Poker Hall of Famer Jack McClelland Shares Stories About Doyle Brunson & Stu Ungar
- 47 Poker Player Spikes Quads on River to Escape WSOP $50K Bubble
- 48 2023 WSOP Hands of the Week: Polk's Miracle Two Outer; Accidental Exposure Saves Tull from Bubble
- 49 Phil Galfond Offers Poker Hall of Fame Pick; Says Two Should Be Inducted Per Year
- 50 Poker Boom 2.0? WSOP Attendance Crushing Last Year's Turnout
- 51 Stanley Cup Champs! Vegas Poker Community Reacts to Golden Knights' Win
- 52 Erik Seidel on Verge of Joining Poker's Most Exclusive Club: 10 WSOP Bracelets
- 53 WSOP Player of the Week: Josh Arieh Makes Poker Hall of Fame Case
- 54 Next Fedor? This German 22-Year-Old is Taking the 2023 WSOP by Sturm
- 55 Daniel Negreanu Quietly Having Success in Large Field Events at 2023 WSOP
- 56 Mike "BrockLesnar" Holtz Running Away with WSOP.com Player of the Year
- 57 Jennifer Harman Remembers Doyle: "He Was Like a Marshmallow Puppy Dog to Me"
- 58 Aces, Kings, Kings, and Queens - You Won't Believe this Epic 2023 WSOP Hand
- 59 Jason Koon's Stack Pulled from WSOP $250K Super High Roller as Wife Enters Labor
- 60 Meet The WSOP App Thrill Team
- 61 TripAdvisor’s Top 10 Things To Do In Las Vegas During The 2023 WSOP
- 62 Phil Ivey Bubbles the 2023 WSOP $250,000 Super High Roller
- 63 Unknown Poker Player in Town for Father's Day Randomly Enters WSOP $250K
- 64 2023 WSOP Hands of the Week: Negreanu Knows All The Angles, a Quads Counterfeit
- 65 Jungleman Attempts to Terminate PPC Field for 3rd Straight Year; Moneymaker Jumps In
- 66 Ivey Puts Life on Line in Level 5 of $50,000 PPC in Massive PLO Pot – Did He Win?
- 67 "Bucket List Event": Moneymaker Makes WSOP $50k Poker Players Championship Debut
- 68 Kabrhel Denies Cheating Allegations, Threatens to Sue Robl
- 69 King's Resort Has Big WSOP Plans For The Rest Of 2023
- 70 No 11th Bracelet As Johnny Chan Falls in 14th in WSOP $1,500 Big O
- 71 Win Your Way Into 2023 WSOP Main Event with 112 Seat Sprint on WSOP.com
- 72 The Muck: Should Poker Community Ban Martin Kabrhel?
- 73 Phil Ivey Closing in on 11th Bracelet; Rast Playing for the Poker Hall of Fame?
- 74 Horseshoe to Host Doyle Brunson Celebration of Life Memorial July 2
- 75 Familiar Faces Among 2023 Poker Hall of Fame Nominations
- 76 Negreanu Proposes Changes to the Poker Hall of Fame Induction Process
- 77 No-Limit Hold'em Crushers Driving WSOP $25K Fantasy Draft Top Team
- 78 2023 WSOP Featured Females: Women in Full Force in Tag Team Event
- 79 World Series of Poker 2023: Read Phil Ivey's Top WSOP Tips
- 80 Poker Hall of Famer Billy Baxter Eyes Up First Bracelet in 21 Years
- 81 Revealing the Hand: 5 Common Tells You Can Spot at the WSOP
- 82 2023 WSOP Hands of the Week: Royal Flush Over Quads; KK < KK & 4-of-a-Kind for Seidel
- 83 "Barstool Nate" Shares His Wild Adventure Getting to the 2023 WSOP One Month Late
- 84 Remembering Doyle Brunson's Final WSOP Cash in 2018, a Near Bracelet Win
- 85 2023 WSOP Featured Females: Who Will Win the Largest Ladies Event In Poker History?
- 86 Upcoming WSOP Circuit Schedule is Out; $1 Million Freeroll Returns
- 87 PN Podcast: GGPoker Ambassador Daniel Negreanu Talks 2023 WSOP & Poker Hall of Fame
- 88 The Smoking Petition: How Tom McEvoy Helped the WSOP Become Smoke Free
- 89 2023 WSOP Hands of the Week: Poker Player Learns Lesson for Premature Celebration
- 90 Hellmuth, Negreanu Pay Tribute to Doyle Brunson at 2023 WSOP
- 91 Silicon Valley's Chamath Palihapitiya Returns to the WSOP After a Decade
- 92 Admitted Poker Cheater Ali Imsirovic Enters WSOP $1,500 Shootout Event
- 93 Six-Time Bracelet Winner Brian Rast Voted Into Poker Hall of Fame
- 94 Lexy Gavin-Mather Is One of the 2023 WSOP's Most Prolific Vloggers
- 95 PN Podcast: Final Show from the 2023 WSOP w/ Guests Brian Rast & Phil Hellmuth
- 96 How Much Money Players at 2023 WSOP Main Event Final Table Really Made
- 97 Mike Holtz Nabs WSOP Cashes Record While Ian Matakis is POY
- 98 The Complete Overview of the 2023 NV/NJ WSOP Online Bracelet Events
- 99 Daniel Weinman Wins Record-Breaking 2023 WSOP Main Event for $12,100,000
- 100 Nicolai Morris & Elias Garney Win Final WSOP Online Bracelets in Michigan & Pennsylvania