Winamax.fr and PokerNews have come together to bring you eight PokerNews-exclusive freerolls that each sport a €1,000 prize pool! If that isn't enough to get you excited then wait until we tell you that there is no need to make a deposit in order to compete in any of these freerolls! They are freerolls in every sense of the word!
Winamax is a major player in the regulated French market but now it is spreading its wings and branching out into other parts of Europe. To celebrate its expansion, Winamax is giving you the chance to play in a €1,000 freeroll every Thursday from April 18 to June 6.
Each of the eight freerolls will pay the top 80 finishers with tournament tickets worth between €5 and €150 that can be used to buy into a wide range of tournaments on the excellent Winamax site. The payout schedule can be seen in the table below:
|Finishing Position||Prize (Tournament tickets)|
The first of these eight €1,000 freerolls takes place at 20:00CET on April 18, with each subsequent freeroll taking place on the following Thursday until June 6. With the first freeroll only being a week away, you need to act fast in order to avoid missing the chance of some tournament tickets.
There is no need to make a deposit of any sort in order to be eligible for any of the freerolls. However, due to French law, players must complete the first of three stages of the sign-up process before they can compete in any real money games – and that includes our exclusive freerolls. The steps you need to complete are shown in detail in theTerms and Conditions tab.
Special Sign-Up Instructions
In order to comply with the rules set by the French regulator ARJEL, the sign-up process to Winamax is different to what you may be used to. Please read the following three instructions carefully and make sure you understand them before signing up to Winamax.
1.) When a new player signs up they must do the following otherwise they will not be allowed to play in real money games or freerolls or make a deposit.
- Provide their date and place of birth.
- Provide their bank account number (IBAN and BIC/Swift numbers).
- Define certain spending and playing limits.
2.) Once an account has been created the player has three months to provide the following documentation:
- A copy of an ID document such as a passport or driving licence.
- A proof of bank account ownership, such as a bank statement.
- Both documents must match exactly the details entered when creating the Winamax account.
Failure to provide this information within one month will see the account locked. If the documents are not sent within three months the account will be permanently closed.
3.) Once Winamax has received and validated all of the relevant documents, a letter containing a personal validation code will be sent to the player’s postal address. Players have six week in which to enter this code, and once they do their account is fully finalised and funds may be withdrawn from their Winamax account if they wish to do so.
- The €1,000 freerolls are only available to Pokernews customers who create a Winamax account via PokerNews country specific links.
- The €1,000 prize pool is made up of tournament tickets.
- No cash alternative is available.
- Players must complete the first of the three special signup instructions in order to compete in any of the freerolls.
- The subsequent two stages of the special sign-up instructions must be completed before any winnings can be withdrawn or a deposit made.
- New players are eligible for a 100% match up to €500 sign-up bonus.
- The decision of the Winamax management is final.
- Winamax and PokerNews reserve the right to amend or cancel this promotion without prior warning.