For the first time in poker history, the World Series of Poker (WSOP) you can enjoy an entire WSOP series and win official WSOP rings…from home!
Download the GGPoker client (free) to join the action and play hundreds of online events part of the first-ever WSOP Super Circuit Online Series open to non-US players!
What We Know So Far
As you can see from the press release issued on April 15, a lot is yet to be defined — including the official online WSOP schedule.
While we wait for the organisers to give us more info about the events in the schedule, the formats, and the qualifiers that will run on the GGPoker website, here's what we know:
- The WSOP online series will kick off in May 2020 and will run for approximately three consecutive weeks.
- The calendar will include more than 100 poker tournaments.
- 18 headline WSOP Super Circuit Online Series tournaments will distribute World Series of Poker Circuit rings to the winners.
- The winner of the Main Event and the overall series points leader will be invited to the $1,000,000 freeroll World Series of Poker Global Casino Championship official bracelet event.
- Online players will love the events that will run on GGPoker.
Since all the actions takes place on GGPoker, you'll to have an account on the poker site to register into any of the events in the WSOP schedule and play for a WSOP ring online.
You can register on GGPoker for free via this link or you can open our in-depth review of the poker site to know what our team thinks about their platform.
About the 2020 WSOP Online Series
"I give credit to the WSOP for bringing the circuit online during these trying times. Winning a circuit ring is a great honor. Online players will love the experience of chasing rings at GGPoker." Daniel Negreanu
"I’m thrilled to reveal that GGPoker will be hosting the WSOP Super Circuit Online Series in partnership with World Series of Poker. A GGPoker and WSOP partnership brings together two like-minded global organizations, and I can’t wait to see GGPoker players competing for WSOP Circuit rings online!" Jean-Christophe Antoine, Head of GGPoker
"We’re thrilled to partner with an operator on the rise who is both aggressive and passionate about growing poker engagement around the world. It was unfortunate that we were forced to cancel so many offline WSOP Circuit events this Spring, but with vast reach GGPoker plans to dwarf the prize pools of the suspended events all at once in one truly Super WSOP Circuit." Ty Stewart, Executive Director of World Series of Poker