Mike and Karen Sexton Welcome Ty Sexton Into the World
We here at PokerNews.com just barely got outbid by People magazine for those Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie baby pictures. So, it is with great pride that we present to you the very first pictures of Mike and Karen Sexton's new bouncing baby boy, Ty Michael Sexton.
The newest member of the poker community, Ty Sexton was born Thursday at Mountain View Hospital in Las Vegas, weighing in at a healthy 8 pounds, 6 ounces. Both Mother and Son are reportedly doing very well, and the elder Sexton can't get the smile off his face.
Mike was scheduled to fly today to Portland, OR to receive the 'Patriot Award', an award given once a year by the Paralyzed Veterans of America. Sexton has been a big supporter of the organization, having donated $100,000 from his 2006 WSOP Tournament of Champions win to the very worthy cause. Ty Sexton had other ideas, however, and so Mike's brother (and PokerNews columnist) Tom Sexton went to accept the award in Mike's stead so the new proud papa could spend time with the world's newest poker player.
This is the first child for Sexton, 60, and his wife Karen, who live in Las Vegas.
<center>Mike, Ty, and Karen Sexton</center>
<center>Mike, Ty, and Uncle Tom</center>
- PokerStars SCOOP Promotion Closing Fast!
- Tony G To Attend ISPT; Purchase Shares of Him Through MyPokerSquad.com
- 2013 World Poker Tour World Championship Day 1: Failla Thrills at the Start
- 2012-13 WSOP Circuit Harrah's New Orleans Main Event Day 1b: Rahul Deevara Leads
- WSOP Releases the 2013 Carnivale of Poker Schedule
Most Popular This Week
- Audio Tapes Expose Ultimate Bet Cheating Scandal; Phil Hellmuth Responds
- Ivey Purportedly Won £7.8 Million Playing Punto Banco by Reading Back of Flawed Cards
- Season 9 EPT Grand Final Super High Roller Day 1: Mercier Mashing; Ivey Busts Twice
- Doyle Brunson to Forgo Tournament Play at the WSOP
- Jamie Gold's 2006 WSOP Main Event Bracelet Up for Auction
No comments yet. Be the first to post one!