Phil and Luciaetta Ivey Divorce
Phil Ivey and his wife Luciaetta ended their seven-year marriage this week, filing a joint divorce petition in a Nevada court on December 22. Their request was granted yesterday, December 29, and the court records were sealed.
The Iveys were high school sweethearts who married in May 2002. They have no children together, and whether or not they signed a prenuptial agreement is unknown.
In addition to his seven World Series of Poker bracelets and a World Poker Tour title, Ivey has amassed more than $12 million in career tournament winnings. He raked in more than $15.6 million online between 2007 and 2009 and has earned untold millions in live cash games.
Ivey's divorce marks a bittersweet end to what was a spectacular year for him on the felt. Ivey won two WSOP bracelets this summer and made the "November Nine," finishing the Main Event in seventh place.
- 2013 World Poker Tour World Championship Day 1: Failla Thrills at the Start
- 2012-13 WSOP Circuit Harrah's New Orleans Main Event Day 1b: Rahul Deevara Leads
- WSOP Releases the 2013 Carnivale of Poker Schedule
- George Danzer, Victor "Puropoker123" Lemos & Adam “Roothlus” Levy Win SCOOP Titles
- 2012-13 WSOP Circuit Harrah's New Orleans Main Event: Mintz and Lowery Lead
Most Popular This Week
- Audio Tapes Expose Ultimate Bet Cheating Scandal; Phil Hellmuth Responds
- Ivey Purportedly Won £7.8 Million Playing Punto Banco by Reading Back of Flawed Cards
- Season 9 EPT Grand Final Super High Roller Day 1: Mercier Mashing; Ivey Busts Twice
- Doyle Brunson to Forgo Tournament Play at the WSOP
- Jamie Gold's 2006 WSOP Main Event Bracelet Up for Auction