Last Chance to Qualify for the $5,000 PokerAce Freeroll - No Deposit Required!
PokerAce is running a special $5,000 freeroll for PokerNews customers, but you are in severe danger of missing out on it if you do not act quickly. The $5,000 freeroll takes place at 0500 ET (1000 GMT) on Dec. 30, but you must meet the entry requirements by Dec. 28, and that is today!
Thankfully, the entry requirements are extremely simple and straightforward. All you need to do is create a PokerAce account via PokerNews and you will be eligible for the Dec. 30 freeroll. It really is as simple as that. You must hurry, though, because the qualification period ends at 1200 ET on Dec. 28, which is today!
Players who signed up to PokerAce via PokerNews before December are also eligible for this superb offer.
In addition to being eligible to participate in the $5,000 PokerAce freeroll, new customers can help themselves to a massive first-deposit bonus worth up to $2,500. To get your hands on this bonus, just make your first deposit on PokerAce, and your deposit will be matched 200 percent up to a maximum of $2,500. Add this to the amazing $5,000 freeroll offer, and there has been no better time to sign up for PokerAce.
PokerAce is one of the very few online poker sites where you can play 13-card Chinese Poker, which we are sure will delight a large number of PokerNews readers. In addition to Chinese Poker, PokerAce offers a number of satellite tournaments to the Asian Poker Tour (APT), Asia Pacific Poker Tour (APPT), the Manilla Millions, and more.
PokerAce has begun assembling a roster of pros to represent the site and there is a good chance you will get to play with some of them during your time on PokerAce. The PokerAce stable includes 2005 World Series of Poker (WSOP) Main Event champion Joe Hachem, the highly talented JC Tran, former WPT Bay 101 Champion Nam Le and 2012 WSOP October Niner Steve Gee.
Do not delay. Sign up for a PokerAce account today and win your share of $5,000 in the PokerNews-exclusive $5,000 PokerAce Freeroll.
- 2013 World Poker Tour $100,000 Super High Roller Day 1: Silverman, Timoshenko in Front
- GPI Player of the Year: Small Shake Up in the Top 10; Mercier Jumps to No. 15
- Survivor's "Boston" Rob Mariano on Poker, Daniel Negreanu's Reality TV Aspirations & More
- Stay Stacked: Is a Massage at the Table a Necessity or Luxury?
- 2013 WPT Championship Day 4: Rheem and Lindgren Lead Final 8; Negreanu Still Alive
Most Popular This Week
- Jamie Gold's 2006 WSOP Main Event Bracelet Up for Auction
- WSOP Announces 2013-14 Circuit Schedule: 10th Season, 22 Events, Three Added Stops
- Highlights from the 2013 World Series of Poker Conference Call
- WSOP Releases the 2013 Carnivale of Poker Schedule
- Benny Spindler, Sami Kelopuro and Ana Marquez All Capture SCOOP Titles
No comments yet. Be the first to post one!