Celebrate the New Year By Breaking Into the bet365 Vault
Want to play in a freeroll with a prize pool of $5,000 for as little as $10 in rake? Now you can as PokerNews and bet365 have joined forces for a top-notch promotion, but you’d better hurry as there’s less than a week left to qualify.
The $5,000 PokerNews Open Vaults freeroll promotion, which is open to new and existing customers who created their bet365 accounts using PokerNews links or who used PokerNews bonus codes will culminate on Sunday, Jan. 6 with a $5,000 freeroll.
Qualification for that freeroll has been running since Dec. 16 and will end on Jan. 5, meaning you still have four days to qualify. How? If you’re a new player, just make your first real-money deposit during the qualification period to be eligible to participate in the $5,000 freeroll once you have earned 150 Merit Points.
An existing customer who has signed up to bet365 via PokerNews is also welcome to compete, as long as you earn 300 Merit Points during the qualification period. Merit Points are earned at a rate of 15 Merit Points per $1 paid in rake or tournament fees, meaning you could be playing in a $5,000 freeroll for as little as $10 in rake
The PokerNews Open Vaults Freerolls schedule can be seen in the table below:
|Tournament Name||Date||Time (GMT)||Qualification period||Prize pool|
|PokerNews Open Vaults Freeroll #2||Jan. 6||20:00||Dec. 16 - Jan. 5||$5,000|
Usually, freerolls with prize pools as large as these attract thousands of entrants, reducing the chances of winning some money dramatically. But with this promotion being a PokerNews-exclusive, players will only be competing against those who have signed up to bet365 via PokerNews, so the field size will be much smaller than in a typical freeroll tournament.
In addition to being able to help yourself to plenty of EV in the $5,000 freeroll tournament, PokerNews customers new to bet365 will be able to help themselves to one of the biggest first-deposit bonuses in the business. By downloading bet365 via PokerNews, you will be eligible for a 200 percent match up to a $1,000 bonus on your first deposit! Deposit $100 and receive a $200 bonus in your bet365 account. Increase that initial deposit to $500, and bet365 will match it 200 percent and put a $1,000 bonus in your account. This huge bonus is cleared at a rate of $10 per 1,000 Merit Points earned, and you will have 60-days from your first deposit in which to clear as much of it as you can.
- Calvin Anderson Wins 4th SCOOP Watch; Ben Wilinofsky and David Baker Earn Huge Scores
- Red Bull and the ISPT Announce Exclusive Partnership
- 2013 World Series of Poker Europe Schedule Announced; High Roller Bracelet Event Added
- 2013 World Poker Tour Championship Day 3: Babakhani Leads, Eyes Back-to-Back Titles
- Become a Bounty Hunter in the bet-at-home.com Bounty Brawl Freerolls
Most Popular This Week
- Jamie Gold's 2006 WSOP Main Event Bracelet Up for Auction
- Doyle Brunson to Forgo Tournament Play at the WSOP
- WSOP Announces 2013-14 Circuit Schedule: 10th Season, 22 Events, Three Added Stops
- Season 9 EPT Grand Final Super High Roller Day 2: Mercier Leads the Final Table
- The Railbird: Gus Hansen Wins $1.57 Million in One Day Playing Primarily FLO8
No comments yet. Be the first to post one!