Score a Free $50 on Poker770
There are plenty of success stories about players who have managed to turn the likes of a $50 online poker deposit into tens of thousands of dollars, and we want to give you the chance to do the same! By signing up for a new account at Poker770, you could follow in their footsteps, absolutely risk-free. PokerNews is giving away $50 on Poker770 to give your bankroll a boost and get your career off the ground. Get started now!
As soon as your information is submitted and your account is verified, $25 will be released immediately into your account. From there, earn at least one Poker770 point within the first 60 days of receiving that bonus to lock up the money (if you don’t earn at least one point in that time frame, you’ll forfeit your right to the money). To release the other $25, you just need to earn 500 Poker770 points within the next 120 days. This is applicable to players in Andorra, Australia, Austria, Brazil, Canada, Germany, Greece, Holland, Iceland, Luxembourg, New Zealand, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland and the U.K.
For players residing in Argentina, Belarus, Bolivia, Chile, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Hungary, India, Japan, South Korea, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Madagascar, Mexico, Montenegro, Norway, Paraguay, Peru, Poland, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Sweden, Ukraine, Uruguay or Venezuela, your free $50 will be split into three parts instead of two, but getting your hands on the free money is still very easy. Here's how your free money will be released:
- The first $10 will be released into your Poker770 account immediately.
- Another $20 will be released once you have earned 500 Poker770 points within 120 days.
- Finally, the last $20 will be released once you have earned another 500 Poker770 points within 120 days.
To withdraw any of the cash, you just need to generate $50 in cash-game rake/tournament fees or by depositing $100 into your Poker770 account. Do either and you can cash out your free $50. Moreover, you can withdraw any profits over the initial $50 any time you like.
Lynn Gilmartin offers a quick guide to the signup process:
Get a Bigger Deposit Bonus
Poker770 and PokerNews realize that not everyone will want a free $50 as they would rather have a more substantial first-deposit bonus. If this is the case, simply create an account as usual but email email@example.com to get your generous first-deposit bonus.
This is a superb offer from PokerNews and Poker770, and we expect it to be very well-received. Along with receiving a free $50, you will also be eligible for any future promotions we run with Poker770. What are you waiting for? Download Poker770 today!
If you experience any problems with this or any of our promotions, please contact our Ticketed Promo Support System.
- 2013 World Poker Tour $100,000 Super High Roller Day 1: Silverman, Timoshenko in Front
- GPI Player of the Year: Small Shake Up in the Top 10; Mercier Jumps to No. 15
- Survivor's "Boston" Rob Mariano on Poker, Daniel Negreanu's Reality TV Aspirations & More
- Stay Stacked: Is a Massage at the Table a Necessity or Luxury?
- 2013 WPT Championship Day 4: Rheem and Lindgren Lead Final 8; Negreanu Still Alive
Most Popular This Week
- Jamie Gold's 2006 WSOP Main Event Bracelet Up for Auction
- WSOP Announces 2013-14 Circuit Schedule: 10th Season, 22 Events, Three Added Stops
- Highlights from the 2013 World Series of Poker Conference Call
- WSOP Releases the 2013 Carnivale of Poker Schedule
- Benny Spindler, Sami Kelopuro and Ana Marquez All Capture SCOOP Titles
No comments yet. Be the first to post one!