Spielo and GTECH G2 Apply for Nevada Licenses; Playtech Next?
On Thursday, Gaming Intelligence reported that Spielo and GTECH G2, two companies that compose Lottomatica Group’s gaming division, became the latest to apply for interactive gaming service provider licenses.
Applications have been filed with the Nevada Gaming Control Board for Spielo International USA, Spielo International Canada and Spielo International Austria, along with GTECH G2’s Boss Media and St. Minver.
The former company had previously been granted licenses in Nevada while the latter company already has commitments to develop online sites for two U.S. casinos: California’s Barona Band of Mission Indians and New York’s Seneca Nation of Indians.
“Applying for these licenses in Nevada is an important step in our iGaming strategy for the US,” said Spielo International president and CEO Walter Bugno. “Spielo International and GTECH G2 are names that are trusted in regulated markets around the world. We have an established track record as providers of end-to-end gaming products to more than 1,500 customers on five continents.”
In addition, eGaming Review is reporting that Playtech, a gaming software company that supplies companies such as Titan, bet365, William Hill and Betfair, is just "weeks away" from applying for a service provider license, which could lead to a “larger strategic deal next quarter,” according to its chief executive.
Here’s a complete list of applicants that have applied for licenses with the Nevada Gaming Commission:
|Applicant||Type of License|
|888 Holdings plc/888 US Limited||Service Provider & Manufacturer|
|ACEP Interactive, LLC||Operator & Service Provider|
|Aristocrat Technologies||Service Provider & Manufacturer|
|Bally Technologies||Service Provider & Manufacturer|
|BMM Compliance||Independent Testing Lab|
|Boss Media AB||Service Provider|
|Boyd Gaming||Operator & Service Provider|
|BP Gaming Entertainment, Inc. (subsidiary of bwin.party)||Service Provider & Manufacturer|
|Cantor G&W (Nevada) L.P.||Service Provider|
|Fertitta Acquisitionsco, LLC||Service Provider & Manufacturer|
|Fertitta Interactive, LLC||Operator & Service Provider|
|Gaming Laboratories International||Independent Testing Lab|
|GNLV Corp dba Golden Nugget||Operator|
|IGT||Service Provider & Manufacturer|
|MGM Resorts Online, LLC||Operator|
|NetEffect Networks, Inc||Class 2 Service Provider|
|Shuffle Master||Service Provider|
|South Point Poker (Gaughan Straight Holdings)||Operator & Manufacturer|
|Spielo International Austria, GmbH||Service Provider & Manufacturer|
|Spielo International Canada, ULC||Service Provider & Manufacturer|
|Spielo International USA, LLC||Service Provider & Manufacturer|
|St. Minver Ltd||Service Provider|
- Steve Gross and Shawn Buchanan Win SCOOP Titles; Shaun Deeb Denied Again
- WPT on FSN Five Diamond Part I: Negreanu's Six Bullets & Esfandiari's Final Table Magic
- Seat Open: George Danzer Part Two
- The Sunday Briefing: David “MissOracle” Yan and Steve "betrthanphil" Tripp Win Majors
- Brent Hanks Defeats Gavin Griffin to Win 2013 California State Poker Championship
Most Popular This Week
- Ivey Purportedly Won £7.8 Million Playing Punto Banco by Reading Back of Flawed Cards
- Jamie Gold's 2006 WSOP Main Event Bracelet Up for Auction
- Doyle Brunson to Forgo Tournament Play at the WSOP
- Season 9 EPT Grand Final Super High Roller Day 2: Mercier Leads the Final Table
- WSOP Announces 2013-14 Circuit Schedule: 10th Season, 22 Events, Three Added Stops
No comments yet. Be the first to post one!