PartyPoker Weekly: Qualify For WPT Cyprus For Free, Boost Your Bankroll And More!
Hello and welcome back to the PartyPoker Weekly. In this edition we bring you news on the upcoming World Poker Tour Cyprus event, details on how to play in a $5,000 freeroll every week and much more besides.
Qualify For The Inaugural WPT Cyprus Today
Season 11 of the World Poker Tour is just around the corner and it promises to be the biggest and best in the tour's long and illustrious history. The first European leg takes place between Aug. 4 through 9 in picturesque Cyprus and it will be the first time the WPT has landed there.
You could be part of this fantastic event by qualifying for a WPT Cyprus package worth $6,500 only on PartyPoker; a package you could win for free!
Each package consists of:
- $4,400 buy-in to WPT Cyprus
- Five nights accommodation
- $1,050 spending money
At least one package has to be awarded every week through July 15 so log into your PartyPoker account now and qualify through the routes shown in the below graphic! The PokerNews Live Reporting team will be in Cyprus covering this event, we hope to be writing about you and how you turned a freeroll into hundreds of thousands of euros!
Boost Your Bankroll With PartyPoker
Every single week you have the chance to boost your bankroll with a share of $5,000 thanks to the Bankroll Booster promotion. The $5,000 guaranteed freeroll runs every Sunday at 14:30 EDT and you can grab a seat into it absolutely free of charge!
To help yourself to a free seat, simply make a deposit using the bonus code "BOOSTER" and you will immediately be rewarded with a seat in the next available $5,000 Bankroll Booster Freeroll! But if you do not want to or are not in a position to make a deposit into your PartyPoker account you can always earn or win your way into the freeroll very easily.
Earn just five PartyPoints during the week and you will be eligible for seat. It's very easy to achieve, because PartyPoker awards two PartyPoints per $1 in rake or $1 in tournament fees. There are also daily freeroll qualifiers available, one costs just a single PartyPoint to enter and they run three times per day. The other is a twice daily freeroll for new cash game players.
Everyone at PokerNews wishes you the best of luck in your bankroll boosting quest.
Get Summer Off To A Great Start By Winning A Share of $1million
PartyPoker will be hosting an online poker tournament that carries a guaranteed prize pool of at least $1,000,000 on Aug. 5 and you could get your summers off to the very best of starts by winning your share in the Summer Million.
The Summer Million costs $600+$40 buy-in but you could be taking part in it for free if you work your way through the various satellite tournaments that are now running in the PartyPoker lobby. Every day there will be Daily Country Specific Freerolls where the top 10 players progress to a Summer Million Special satellite; in this second stage there are five seats guaranteed to the Summer Million event.
Those of you not wanting to go down the freeroll route can take part in the Player Points Qualifiers, along with freezeout and rebuy satellites starting at just $1.
Do not delay, win your seat today and take a shot at winning your share of a cool $1,000,000!
Become The Summer's Superstar On PartyPoker
The Summer Superstars promotion is in full swing and will continue to run all the way through to Aug. 19 and will see someone — hopefully you — walk away with a share of $5,000 each and every day. Someone will even a package to a World Poker Tour event!
Every day you play on PartyPoker the PartyPoints your collect will secure your seat to one of three fantastic freerolls.
- Collect one point and qualify for the Summer Superstar Bronze freeroll that has a prize pool of $1,000.
- Collect 10 points and qualify for the Summer Superstar Silver freeroll that has a prize pool of $1,500.
- Collect 25 points and qualify for the Summer Superstar Gold freeroll that has a prize pool of $2,500.
Make it to the money in these freerolls and you will not only be walking away with free cash prizes but you will also earn precious leaderboard points too. The more points you earn the higher up the Summer Superstars leader boards you will finish and that is where the better prizes are.
Each freeroll (Bronze, Silver and Gold) will have its own Summer Superstars leaderboard that pay out the top 250 finishers. Prizes range from $5 and go all the way up to $5,000 in cash with WPT packages on offer the eventual winners of each leader board.
Become a Summer Superstar with PartyPoker.
Help Yourself to A Free $50 Bankroll
Thanks to the special relationship between PokerNews and PartyPoker you can help yourself to a free $50 bankroll! That is correct, $50 absolutely free.
All you need to do is follow the simple steps below, and $50 is all yours to keep!
- Download the PartyPoker software through PokerNews
- Create a new PartyPoker account and enter the bonus code "PN50FREE"
- Fill in the registration form in the PartyPoker cashier
- Return to PokerNews and fill in our small registration form
- Check your email inbox for a confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you have received the confirmation email, $20 will be placed in your PartyPoker account. You must earn at least 40 PartyPoints before you will be able to withdraw the free $20. If you do not earn 40 PartyPoints within 60 days, the initial $20, or whatever remains of it, will be forfeited. PartyPoints are earned at a rate of two PartyPoints per $1 in rake or tournament fees, so earning 40 within 60 days is easy.
Once you have earned 40 PartyPoints a further $30 will be deposited into your account bringing the total free cash amount to $50. You must then generate 160 points before you can cash out any of the $30 and must do so within 120 days otherwise the $30, or the remainder of it will be forfeited.
Follow PokerNews on Twitter for up-to-the-minute news.
If you experience any problems with this or any of our promotions, please contact our Ticketed Promo Support System.
- 2012-13 WSOP Circuit Harrah's New Orleans Main Event Day 1b: Rahul Deevara Leads
- WSOP Releases the 2013 Carnivale of Poker Schedule
- George Danzer, Victor "Puropoker123" Lemos & Adam “Roothlus” Levy Win SCOOP Titles
- 2012-13 WSOP Circuit Harrah's New Orleans Main Event: Mintz and Lowery Lead
- Blake Bohn Announced as First Member of MSPT Pro Team
Most Popular This Week
- Audio Tapes Expose Ultimate Bet Cheating Scandal; Phil Hellmuth Responds
- Ivey Purportedly Won £7.8 Million Playing Punto Banco by Reading Back of Flawed Cards
- Season 9 EPT Grand Final Super High Roller Day 1: Mercier Mashing; Ivey Busts Twice
- Doyle Brunson to Forgo Tournament Play at the WSOP
- Jamie Gold's 2006 WSOP Main Event Bracelet Up for Auction
No comments yet. Be the first to post one!