Grab a Free $50 on PartyPoker and Poker770 Today!
Getting your hands on a free $50 is very simple. If you’re a new player, download either client and register via the respective Poker770 and PartyPoker PokerNews promotion pages. Once you’re signed up, your $50 in cash will then be awarded in either two or three installments, depending on your country of residence.
If you’re looking to play on Poker770, just download Poker770 through PokerNews, enter the bonus code "news50en," and fill in the details on the registration form.
As soon as it’s submitted and your account verified, $25 will be released into your account. From there, earn at least one Poker770 point within the first 60 days of receiving that bonus to lock up the money (if you don’t earn at least one point in that time frame, you’ll forfeit your right to the money). To get the other $25, you’ll just need to earn 500 Poker770 points within the next 120 days. This is applicable to players in Andorra, Australia, Austria, Brazil, Canada, Germany, Greece, Holland, Iceland, Luxembourg, New Zealand, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland or the U.K.
For players residing in either Argentina, Belarus, Bolivia, Chile, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Hungary, India, Japan, South Korea, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Madagascar, Mexico, Montenegro, Norway, Paraguay, Peru, Poland, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Sweden, Ukraine, Uruguay or Venezuela, your free $50 will be split into three parts instead of two. The first $10 will be released into your Poker770 account immediately, and another $20 will be released once you have earned 500 Poker770 points within 120 days. Finally, the last $20 will be released once you have earned another 500 Poker770 points within 120 days.
In order to withdrawal, you just need to generate $50 in cash-game rake/tournament fees or by depositing $100 into your Poker770 account. Do either and then you can cash out your free $50; moreover, you can withdraw any profits over the initial $50 any time you like.
If you’re looking to make a big deposit and would prefer a substantial first-deposit bonus rather than a free $50, that’s not a problem. Simply create an account and then email email@example.com and they will allocate you a generous first-deposit bonus instead of the free $50.
Don’t Forget to Earn a Free $50 on PartyPoker
For those who chose PartyPoker, follow the simple steps highlighted below and the free $50 will find its way to your account:
- Download the PartyPoker software through PokerNews
- Create a new PartyPoker account and enter the bonus code "PN50FREE"
- Fill in the registration form in the PartyPoker cashier
- Return to PokerNews and fill in our small registration form
- Check your email inbox for a confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you have received a confirmation email, $20 will be placed in your PartyPoker account immediately, though you must earn at least 40 PartyPoints before you will be able to withdraw. PartyPoints are earned at a rate of two PartyPoints per $1 in rake or tournament fees. If you do not earn 40 PartyPoints within 60 days, the initial $20, or whatever remains of it, will be forfeited.
Once you have earned 40 PartyPoints, the remaining $30 will be deposited into your account. From there, you need to generate just 160 points within 120 days before you can cash out any of the $30.
Be sure to enter the bonus code "news50en" on Poker770 and "PNFREE50" on PartyPoker if you want your free money!
If you experience any problems with this or any of our promotions, please contact our Ticketed Promo Support System.
- 2013 WPT Championship Day 5: Negreanu Bubbles Final Table; Rheem and Lindgren Lead
- Ben "Bttech86" Tollerene Joins 3Bet Poker Clothing Team
- Survivor's "Boston" Rob Mariano on Poker, Daniel Negreanu's Reality TV Aspirations & More
- 2013 World Poker Tour $100,000 Super High Roller Day 1: Silverman, Timoshenko in Front
- GPI Player of the Year: Small Shake Up in the Top 10; Mercier Jumps to No. 15
Most Popular This Week
- Jamie Gold's 2006 WSOP Main Event Bracelet Up for Auction
- WSOP Announces 2013-14 Circuit Schedule: 10th Season, 22 Events, Three Added Stops
- WSOP Releases the 2013 Carnivale of Poker Schedule
- Benny Spindler, Sami Kelopuro and Ana Marquez All Capture SCOOP Titles
- WPT on FSN Five Diamond Part I: Negreanu's Six Bullets & Esfandiari's Final Table Magic