Win Your Way To A $5,200 WCOOP Main Event Seat In Our Exclusive Freerolls
The 2012 edition of the richest online poker festival, the PokerStars World Championship Of Online Poker (WCOOP), kicks off on Sept. 2 with the first of 62 high stakes poker tournaments over 22 days. Although every poker player wants to win a WCOOP event, the tournament they all want to win is the $5,200 No-Limit Hold'em Main Event that guarantees at least $1,000,000 to the eventual winner.
Last year Thomas "Kallllle" Pedersen emerged victorious and despite striking a deal when the tournament was five-handed he walked away with an unbelievable $1,260,018.50. This year's winner could be you because PokerNews has three $5,200 WCOOP Main Event tickets to give away, plus an additional $4,500 in cash prizes!
All the prizes are going to be given away over the course of three PokerNews-exclusive freerolls that all take place on Aug. 28 at 14:00 ET (19:00 BST). The first of the three freerolls is open to new PokerNews registered players who make a deposit from Aug. 1 through 31 and existing PokerNews customers who have generated at least 35 VPPs from Aug. 1 through 31.
The second freeroll is open to existing PokerNews players who have accumulated at least 100 VPPs from Aug. 1 through 31, and the third and final freeroll is available to existing PokerNews players who have earned at least 200 VPPs from Aug. 1 through 31. You can play in all three freerolls if you meet the qualifying criteria, earn just 200 VPPs from Aug. 1 through 31 and entry to each of the three freerolls will be yours. That is three shots at a $5,200 WCOOP Main Event seat for free!
Each WCOOP freeroll will pay out as follows:
- Freeroll #1: $5,200 WCOOP Main Event Ticket to the winner plus $1,000 shared between places second through ninth as per PokerStars' regular payout structure
- Freeroll #2: $5,200 WCOOP Main Event Ticket to the winner plus $1,500 shared between places second through ninth as per PokerStars' regular payout structure
- Freeroll #3: $5,200 WCOOP Main Event Ticket to the winner plus $2,000 shared between places second through ninth as per PokerStars' regular payout structure
In addition to the WCOOP Main Event seats and the extra cash for those who reach each freeroll's final table, new customers can also help themselves to a 100% match up to $600 first deposit bonus. Simply download PokerStars through PokerNews, enter the marketing code POKERNEWS.COM, the bonus code STARS600 and you will be eligible for the large sign-up bonus. What's more, you will also be able to participate in all future promotions we hold with PokerStars, which have added up too more than $400,000 since January 2011.
Follow PokerNews on Twitter for up-to-the-minute news.
If you experience any problems with this or any of our promotions, please contact our Ticketed Promo Support System.
- PokerStars SCOOP Promotion Closing Fast!
- Tony G To Attend ISPT; Purchase Shares of Him Through MyPokerSquad.com
- 2013 World Poker Tour World Championship Day 1: Failla Thrills at the Start
- 2012-13 WSOP Circuit Harrah's New Orleans Main Event Day 1b: Rahul Deevara Leads
- WSOP Releases the 2013 Carnivale of Poker Schedule
Most Popular This Week
- Audio Tapes Expose Ultimate Bet Cheating Scandal; Phil Hellmuth Responds
- Ivey Purportedly Won £7.8 Million Playing Punto Banco by Reading Back of Flawed Cards
- Season 9 EPT Grand Final Super High Roller Day 1: Mercier Mashing; Ivey Busts Twice
- Doyle Brunson to Forgo Tournament Play at the WSOP
- Jamie Gold's 2006 WSOP Main Event Bracelet Up for Auction
No comments yet. Be the first to post one!