PokerNews +EV: $67,500 on PokerStars, $10,000 on Poker770, €13,000 RaceTrack on Unibet, and more
You may come to PokerNews for the best source of live reporting, videos and breaking news in the poker industry, but did you know this is also the place to come for some serious added value when looking to sign up to a new poker room? Here are some examples of the "PokerNews +EV" that's on offer this week.
Poker770's Magnificent 77
The Magnificent 77 tournament will take place on Poker770 at 19:00 GMT on Oct. 27, and will boast a prize pool of $10,000. Simply because Poker770 loves the number 77, everyone will start with 7,700 chips, and the prize pool will be shared among the top 77 finishers.
To qualify, you must be a Poker770 player registered via PokerNews and simply earn 500, 770Points between Sept. 27 through Oct. 25 and a seat to the $10,000 Magnificent 77 tournament will be yours! Click the banner below for more details.
888poker is celebrating reaching 40 million tournaments being played on its site by running a $10,000 freeroll every day for the next 30 days. That works out at $300,000 worth of prize pools players can compete for! Interested? Of course you are! Click on the banner below to discover how you could be playing in a daily $10,000 freeroll during October.
The €13,000 PokerNews RaceTrack On Unibet
PokerNews and Unibet have joined forces to bring you the exciting €13,000 PokerNews RaceTrack promotion. Take part in the €1,500 training freerolls, head straight for the €5,000 Championship rake races or compete in everything — it's really up to you!
This race has something for everyone. From Sept. 1 through Oct. 31, the PokerNews Racetrack will a total of €13,000 in cash across four PokerNews-exclusive events. Qualification is easy. Click on the banner below to discover how to get racing!
The $67,500 PokerStars PokerNews Freeroll Series
The $67,500 PokerStars PokerNews Freeroll Series is well under way, with the next $5,000 freeroll in the PokerNews-exclusive $67,500 PokerStars PokerNews Freeroll Series taking place at 14:00 ET (19:00 GMT) on Oct. 10, but you only have until midnight Oct. 8 to meet the qualification criteria, so be quick!
If you miss out on that one, don't worry, there's another freeroll next week. Download PokerStars now to start playing for your chance to win a slice of next Wednesday's $5,000 freeroll. This series is open to new and existing PokerNews players on PokerStars. Click on the banner below to view more information, and the series schedule.
Next time you consider signing up to a new poker room, remember to visit our Online Poker Room page for our bonus code first, and be confident that you'll receive the best value promotions possible!
- 2013 World Series of Poker Europe Schedule Announced; High Roller Bracelet Event Added
- 2013 World Poker Tour Championship Day 3: Babakhani Leads, Eyes Back-to-Back Titles
- Become a Bounty Hunter in the bet-at-home.com Bounty Brawl Freerolls
- Marcel Luske's International Poker Rules Association Launches Revamped Site, Mobile App
- Luke Graham Wins 2012-13 WSOP Circuit Harrah's New Orleans Main Event for $228,600
Most Popular This Week
- Jamie Gold's 2006 WSOP Main Event Bracelet Up for Auction
- Doyle Brunson to Forgo Tournament Play at the WSOP
- WSOP Announces 2013-14 Circuit Schedule: 10th Season, 22 Events, Three Added Stops
- Season 9 EPT Grand Final Super High Roller Day 2: Mercier Leads the Final Table
- The Railbird: Gus Hansen Wins $1.57 Million in One Day Playing Primarily FLO8
No comments yet. Be the first to post one!