We Want You to Take $50 on PartyPoker AND $50 on Poker770!
Would you like a free $50 deposited into your account? PokerNews is giving you the chance to boost your bankroll by simply signing up for either Poker770 or PartyPoker. You could double that $50 by signing up to both!
As soon as your information is submitted and your account is verified, $25 will be released immediately into your account. From there, earn at least one Poker770 point within the first 60 days of receiving that bonus to lock up that initial deposit (if you don’t earn at least one point in that time frame, you’ll forfeit your right to the money). To get the other $25, you’ll just need to earn 500 Poker770 points within the next 120 days. This structure is applicable to players in Andorra, Australia, Austria, Brazil, Canada, Germany, Greece, Holland, Iceland, Luxembourg, New Zealand, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland or the U.K.
For players residing in either Argentina, Belarus, Bolivia, Chile, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Hungary, India, Japan, South Korea, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Madagascar, Mexico, Montenegro, Norway, Paraguay, Peru, Poland, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Sweden, Ukraine, Uruguay or Venezuela, your free $50 will be split into three parts:
- The first $10 will be released into your Poker770 account immediately.
- Another $20 will be released once you have earned 500 Poker770 points within 120 days.
- Finally, the last $20 will be released once you have earned another 500 Poker770 points within 120 days.
To withdraw any of the cash, you just need to generate $50 in cash-game rake/tournament fees or by depositing $100 into your Poker770 account. Do either and then you can cash out your free $50; moreover, you can withdraw any profits over the initial $50 any time you like.
If you’d rather have a generous first-deposit bonus, simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and they’ll hook you up with one of the industry’s best bonuses.
To get a free $50 on PartyPoker, simply follow the steps highlighted below:
- Download the PartyPoker software through PokerNews
- Create a new PartyPoker account and enter the bonus code "PN50FREE"
- Fill in the registration form in the PartyPoker cashier
- Return to PokerNews and fill in our small registration form
- Check your email inbox for a confirmation email from email@example.com
Once you have received a confirmation email, $20 will be placed in your PartyPoker account. You must earn at least 40 PartyPoints before you will be able to withdraw the free $20. If you do not earn 40 PartyPoints within 60 days, the initial $20, or whatever remains of it, will be forfeited.
PartyPoints are earned at a rate of two PartyPoints per $1 in rake or tournament fees, so earning 40 within 60 days should be a very easy task even for those of you who play at the micro-stakes.
Once 40 PartyPoints have been earned, a further $30 will be deposited into your account, bringing the total free cash amount to $50. You must then generate an additional 160 points before you can cash out any of the $30 and must do so within 120 days otherwise the $30, or the remainder of it will be forfeited. Again, meeting the requirements is easy especially as you have almost four months to do so.
These special offers are only available to new PartyPoker and Poker770 customers who have yet to make a deposit onto either site. Be sure to enter the bonus code "news50en" on Poker770 and "PNFREE50" on PartyPoker.
If you experience any problems with this or any of our promotions, please contact our Ticketed Promo Support System.
- PokerStars SCOOP Promotion Closing Fast!
- Tony G To Attend ISPT; Purchase Shares of Him Through MyPokerSquad.com
- 2013 World Poker Tour World Championship Day 1: Failla Thrills at the Start
- 2012-13 WSOP Circuit Harrah's New Orleans Main Event Day 1b: Rahul Deevara Leads
- WSOP Releases the 2013 Carnivale of Poker Schedule
Most Popular This Week
- Audio Tapes Expose Ultimate Bet Cheating Scandal; Phil Hellmuth Responds
- Ivey Purportedly Won £7.8 Million Playing Punto Banco by Reading Back of Flawed Cards
- Season 9 EPT Grand Final Super High Roller Day 1: Mercier Mashing; Ivey Busts Twice
- Doyle Brunson to Forgo Tournament Play at the WSOP
- Jamie Gold's 2006 WSOP Main Event Bracelet Up for Auction
No comments yet. Be the first to post one!