Compete in Welcome Freerolls Worth Over $5,000 On PokerAce
PokerNews and PokerAce have come together to bring you a fantastic offer where you could be competing in two freerolls that have combined prize pools of more than $5,000 just for signing up to and making a deposit on PokerAce.
PokerNews is proud to add PokerAce, The Asian Online Poker Room, to its list of partners and to celebrate our companies coming together we are going to run two PokerNews exclusive freerolls.
The first of these freerolls will take place on Nov. 18 at 10pm GMT+8 and will boast a prize pool of $2,500, which is made up of PokerAce Online Series (PAOS) tournament tickets. It will only be open to PokerNews members who create a PokerAce account between Nov. 1-15 and will pay the top 50 places, as shown in the table below:
|1||$320 PAOS Ticket|
|2||$215 PAOS Ticket|
|3||$215 PAOS Ticket|
|4||$162 PAOS Ticket|
|5||$162 PAOS Ticket|
|6||$109 PAOS Ticket|
|7||$109 PAOS Ticket|
|8||$109 PAOS Ticket|
|9||$109 PAOS Ticket|
|10-20||$55 PAOS Ticket|
|21-30||$22 PAOS Ticket|
|31-40||$11 PAOS Ticket|
|41-50||$5.50 PAOS Ticket|
As an added bonus, everyone who qualifies for the first freeroll will be awarded a $1.10 PokerAce Online Series tournament ticket that can be used to play a PAOS Micro Event of PAOS Satellite tournament.
The second of the superb freerolls will take place the following week on Nov. 25 at 10pm (GMT+8). Again, this freeroll is only open to PokerNews customers but in order to qualify for the tournament, you must have made a real money deposit on PokerAce between Nov. 1-23.
The prize pool for Freeroll 2 stands at $2,580, which will be paid in PokerAce Online Series (PAOS) tournament tickets and shared out among the top 12 finishers. Each of the 12 winners will walk away with a $215 PAOS Ticket.
The PokerAce Online Series (PAOS) will run between Dec. 1-9 and will feature no less than 27 events with buy-ins ranging from just $1.10 and increasing all the way up to $320. By getting your hands on one of the PAOS tickets on offer across the two PokerNews-exclusive freerolls, you could potentially win a massive prize in one of the online festival’s events.
When you are competing on PokerAce, there is every chance that you will get to battle it out at the virtual felt with some of poker’s most-respected players. PokerAce have begun assembling a roster of pros to represent them, 2005 World Series of Poker (WSOP) Main Event champion Joe Hachem, the highly talented JC Tran, former WPT Bay 101 Champion Nam Le, and 2012 WSOP October Niner Steve Gee.
Download PokerAce today, make your first deposit and get involved in these two fantastic freerolls!
If you experience any problems with this or any of our promotions, please contact our Ticketed Promo Support System.
- Who'll Be Playing in the World Series of Poker Circuit National Championship?
- Pat Steele Wins HPT Soaring Eagle Casino for $155,636; Joe Cada Finishes Fourth
- John “JohnnyGstaks” Hayes Wins PokerNews Mid-States Poker Tour Northern Lights
- Calvin Anderson Wins 4th SCOOP Watch; Ben Wilinofsky and David Baker Earn Huge Scores
- Red Bull and the ISPT Announce Exclusive Partnership
Most Popular This Week
- Jamie Gold's 2006 WSOP Main Event Bracelet Up for Auction
- Doyle Brunson to Forgo Tournament Play at the WSOP
- WSOP Announces 2013-14 Circuit Schedule: 10th Season, 22 Events, Three Added Stops
- Season 9 EPT Grand Final Super High Roller Day 2: Mercier Leads the Final Table
- The Railbird: Gus Hansen Wins $1.57 Million in One Day Playing Primarily FLO8
No comments yet. Be the first to post one!