First of PokerAce's $5,000 Welcome Freerolls Begin Tonight
PokerAce bill themselves as The Asian Online Poker Room whose mission it is to be an ambassador for the development of poker in Asia, using a brand-new, browser-based software, so no downloads are required. Despite being Asia-focused, PokerAce accepts players from all over the world, and much to the delight of many PokerNews readers, PokerAce spreads 13-card Chinese Poker!
Traffic figures are growing at an impressive rate on this new site, thanks to promotions such as the PokerNews-exclusive PokerAce $5,000 Welcome Freerolls.
The first of these two freerolls will take place on 18th November, 2012 (tonight) at 10pm (GMT+8), boasting a prize pool of $2,500, which is made up of PokerAce Online Series (PAOS) tournament tickets. This freeroll is only open to PokerNews members who created a PokerAce account between Nov. 1-15.
If you're reading about this promotion for the first time then don't worry - there is still one more freeroll to come on 25 November, 2012 at 10pm (GMT+8). To qualify, you must register for a PokerAce account through our links, using the Bonus Code and make a real money deposit before Nov. 23 - so you have five days left! The prize pool stands at $2,580, which will be paid in PokerAce Online Series (PAOS) tournament tickets and shared out among the top 12 finishers. Each of the 12 winners will walk away with a $215 PAOS Ticket.
It's not just the Chinese Poker and freerolls that make signing up to PokerAce so worth it. They are also currently offering new PokerNews customers a massive 200% up to $2,500 first deposit bonus! Simply make your first PokerAce deposit, and they will match it 200%. All you have to do then is earn 30 PokerAce Player Points (PPP) for each $1 of the bonus to release it into your poker account. Players earn 10 PPPs per $1 paid in rake or tournament fees.
PokerAce has a stable of top professional poker players representing them, including 2005 World Series of Poker Main Event champion Joe Hachem, double WSOP bracelet winner JC Tran, former WPT Bay 101 champion Nam Le and 2012 WSOP October-Niner Steve Gee. If you want to join pros like these on the virtual felt, then get signed-up to PokerAce today.
Follow @PokerNews on Twitter for more offers, and up-to-the-minute news.
- 2013 WPT Championship Day 5: Negreanu Bubbles Final Table; Rheem and Lindgren Lead
- Ben "Bttech86" Tollerene Joins 3Bet Poker Clothing Team
- Survivor's "Boston" Rob Mariano on Poker, Daniel Negreanu's Reality TV Aspirations & More
- 2013 World Poker Tour $100,000 Super High Roller Day 1: Silverman, Timoshenko in Front
- GPI Player of the Year: Small Shake Up in the Top 10; Mercier Jumps to No. 15
Most Popular This Week
- Jamie Gold's 2006 WSOP Main Event Bracelet Up for Auction
- WSOP Releases the 2013 Carnivale of Poker Schedule
- Benny Spindler, Sami Kelopuro and Ana Marquez All Capture SCOOP Titles
- WPT on FSN Five Diamond Part I: Negreanu's Six Bullets & Esfandiari's Final Table Magic
- The Online Railbird Report: The Professionals Dominate with $1.5M Wins
No comments yet. Be the first to post one!