Jet Off To The Bahamas Thanks To The PCA Flashback Promotion!
The 2013 edition of the PokerStars Carribean Adventure (PCA) takes place in less than two months and you could be jetting off to Paradise Island in the Caribbean armed with a poker package worth $6,000 thanks to the PCA Flashback promotion.
The PCA is celebrating its 10th anniversary and PokerStars needs your help to make the celebrations even more memorable. PokerStars wants you to share your memories of the PCA with the rest of the poker world and your reward for doing so is entry into a special freeroll that will take place at 14:00 ET (20:00 CET) on Dec. 9. This PCA memories freeroll will award the eventual winner an exclusive package to the 2013 PCA, worth a cool $6,000.
Gaining access to this freeroll is easy; share your PCA memories and you will be issued with a ticket to the PCA Memories Freeroll, it really is as simple as that. PokerNews readers can submit up to five entries each. These can include photos, videos, anecdotes or anything else you would like to share, but only one freeroll ticket will be issued.
Did you take down your first major tournament during a PCA festival? Were you seated on a table full of PokerStars Pros? Whatever your memory of the PCA, share it with everyone before Nov. 30 and you could be heading to paradise again in 2013!
Please note, the closing date for this excellent promotion has been extended from Nov. 23 to Nov.30, which gives you an extra week to submit your entries!
Once you have decided which of your PCA memories you would like to share with your fellow poker players, email them to firstname.lastname@example.org and the excellent PokerStars customer service staff will issue you with a PCA Memories Freeroll ticket at the end of the promotional period. Please make sure you note which PCA year your entries are related to and include any other data or information that is relevant to your entry. Be sure to include your PokerStars alias and ensure it is spelled correctly to avoid delays in the issuing of freeroll tickets.
The winner of the PCA Memories Freeroll will be awarded a PCA side event package worth $6,000. PokerStars has stated that a minimum of $2,200 must be spent on a PCA 2013 tournament entry, but the rest can be used for travel or expenses if you wish.
Help to celebrate the success of the PCA by sharing your flashbacks and $6,000 PCA side event package could be yours!
- Who'll Be Playing in the World Series of Poker Circuit National Championship?
- John “JohnnyGstaks” Hayes Wins PokerNews Mid-States Poker Tour Northern Lights
- Calvin Anderson Wins 4th SCOOP Watch; Ben Wilinofsky and David Baker Earn Huge Scores
- Red Bull and the ISPT Announce Exclusive Partnership
- 2013 World Series of Poker Europe Schedule Announced; High Roller Bracelet Event Added
Most Popular This Week
- Jamie Gold's 2006 WSOP Main Event Bracelet Up for Auction
- Doyle Brunson to Forgo Tournament Play at the WSOP
- WSOP Announces 2013-14 Circuit Schedule: 10th Season, 22 Events, Three Added Stops
- Season 9 EPT Grand Final Super High Roller Day 2: Mercier Leads the Final Table
- The Railbird: Gus Hansen Wins $1.57 Million in One Day Playing Primarily FLO8
No comments yet. Be the first to post one!