Only One Day Left To Win $250 Worth Of Tournament Tickets in the PKR StakeChases
How does up to $250 worth of free tournament tickets just for playing your favorite real-money poker games sound? Well, you have just one day left to earn as much as you can in PokerNews’ PKR StakeChases promotion!
The PokerNews PKR StakeChases promotion ends tomorrow, Wednesday, November 28, so that leaves you just one day to earn up to $250 worth of tournament tickets. In the popular promotion, which is open to both new and existing PKR players who signed up for their account via PokerNews links, the more PKR Points you earn, the more tournament tickets you’ll be awarded.
New players who signed up through PokerNews and made their first deposit were automatically entered into the First Depositors division, while existing players with a PKR account were put in the Active PokerNews Players division.
If you’ve been playing, then you’ve been earning points, and as we said before, the more you play the more you’ll earn. Prizes will be awarded at different point tiers as follows:
|2,500||$6 Mini Masters||$6.00|
|10,000||2x $12, 1x Mini Masters||$30.00|
|25,000||3x $20, 1x $12||$72.00|
|50,000||5x $20, 1x $30||$130.00|
|100,000||5x $30, 2x $50||$250.00|
|2,500||1x Mini Masters, 1x $3.50||$9.50|
|5,000||1x $12, 1x Mini Masters, 1x $3.50||$21.50|
|10,000||1x $20, 2x $12||$44.00|
|25,000||3x $20, 3x $12, 3x $6||$114.00|
|50,000||1x $50, 2x $30, 5x $20, 3x $12||$246.00|
It may be tough to get to the upper echelons in a single day, but earning a reward isn’t as hard as it sounds as PKR Points are awarded at a rate of 100 per $1 generated in rake or in paid tournament fees. So, generate $25 worth of rake, which isn't all that hard to do, and you’ll hit the first tier and earn a prize.
Please note that the prizes in the PokerNews PKR StakeChases are not cumulative, meaning you will only be awarded the tournament tickets from the highest tier that you achieve. Your tournament ticket will be credited within 48-hours of the promotion coming to an end and any profit you make from these tickets can be withdrawn at any time restriction-free.
Finally, PokerNews can help and give you a 125% up to $500 first deposit bonus. Download PKR through PokerNews, enter the bonus code "PNPKR500" and not only will you be able to participate in the PokerNews PKR StakeChases promotion, you’ll claim the huge first depositor’s bonus too.
If you experience any problems with this or any of our promotions, please contact our Ticketed Promo Support System.
- PokerStars SCOOP Promotion Closing Fast!
- Tony G To Attend ISPT; Purchase Shares of Him Through MyPokerSquad.com
- 2013 World Poker Tour World Championship Day 1: Failla Thrills at the Start
- 2012-13 WSOP Circuit Harrah's New Orleans Main Event Day 1b: Rahul Deevara Leads
- WSOP Releases the 2013 Carnivale of Poker Schedule
Most Popular This Week
- Audio Tapes Expose Ultimate Bet Cheating Scandal; Phil Hellmuth Responds
- Ivey Purportedly Won £7.8 Million Playing Punto Banco by Reading Back of Flawed Cards
- Season 9 EPT Grand Final Super High Roller Day 1: Mercier Mashing; Ivey Busts Twice
- Doyle Brunson to Forgo Tournament Play at the WSOP
- Jamie Gold's 2006 WSOP Main Event Bracelet Up for Auction
No comments yet. Be the first to post one!