Qualify For The 2013 PCA; 10 Packages To Be Given Away Every Week!
The PokerStars Caribbean Adventure is 10 years old in 2013 and to celebrate PokerStars is going to be guaranteeing a minimum of 100 PCA Main Event packages will be won between now and Dec. 9!
The inaugural PCA Main Event took place back in 2004 when the PCA was actually a World Poker Tour event that took place aboard a luxury cruise ship. Gus Hansen won that tournament, taking home $455,780 after outlasting a 221-strong field. Since then the Main Event has gone from strength-to-strength and has paid out more than $15 million to the Main Event champions!
Past PCA Main Event Champions
|2008||1,136||$8,562,976||Bertrand “ElkY” Grospellier||$2,000,000|
Each Sunday, until Dec. 9, PokerStars is running a qualifier that only costs $10 to enter yet guarantees at least 10 PCA Main Event packages! Each package is worth $16,000 and consists of:
- 2013 PCA Main Event buy-in
- Hotel accommodation at the luxurious Atlantis resort
- $1,099 spending money
Each of these $10 satellites kicks off at 13:00 ET (18:00GMT) and sees each player start with a generous 3,000 starting stack who will then play to the tried and tested 15-minute PokerStars blind structure.
If your bankroll will not stretch to the $10 buy-in then fear not, because PokerStars are hosting a plethora of feeder satellites that cost just $0.10 to enter, meaning there really is no excuse not to try and qualify for this historical event. Also, do not forget that you can also take advantage of the PokerNews PCA Satellite, dubbed the Deadline Turbo, that will start at 12:30ET (17:30GMT) on Nov. 4 that guarantees 200 seats to the PCA 10th Anniversary Weekly Final.
PokerNews PCA Satellite details
- Date: Sunday 4 November
- Time: 12:30 ET / 17:30GMT
- Tournament ID: 637059656
- Tournament name: PokerNews PCA satellite
- Buy-in: $0.09+$0.01
- Password: pca1t3q
- Prize: 200 tickets guaranteed to ID#6353126361
New customers can help themselves to a $10 ticket just for making their first deposit on PokerStars. Simply enter the bonus code "PCA600" and you will not only be eligible for a 100% match up to $600 welcome bonus, but a free $10 ticket to one of the PCA 10th Anniversary Weekly Finals will also be placed in their account. Do not forget to use the marketing code "POKERNEWS.COM" to ensure you are eligible for all future PokerNews-exclusive promotions held in conjunction with PokerStars.
Can you imagine qualifying for the 2013 PCA Main Event for just $0.10? How amazing would that be? It would be a thing that dreams are made of. Make those dreams a reality and win your way to the 2013 PCA with PokerStars.
- 2013 World Poker Tour Championship Day 3: Babakhani Leads, Eyes Back-to-Back Titles
- Become a Bounty Hunter in the bet-at-home.com Bounty Brawl Freerolls
- Marcel Luske's International Poker Rules Association Launches Revamped Site, Mobile App
- Luke Graham Wins 2012-13 WSOP Circuit Harrah's New Orleans Main Event for $228,600
- Steve Gross and Shawn Buchanan Win SCOOP Titles; Shaun Deeb Denied Again
Most Popular This Week
- Ivey Purportedly Won £7.8 Million Playing Punto Banco by Reading Back of Flawed Cards
- Jamie Gold's 2006 WSOP Main Event Bracelet Up for Auction
- Doyle Brunson to Forgo Tournament Play at the WSOP
- Season 9 EPT Grand Final Super High Roller Day 2: Mercier Leads the Final Table
- WSOP Announces 2013-14 Circuit Schedule: 10th Season, 22 Events, Three Added Stops
No comments yet. Be the first to post one!