Sign Up With Poker770 and Receive a Free $50!
You've probably heard the stories of players who turned a $50 online poker deposit into tens of thousands of dollars. By signing up for a new account at Poker770, you could follow in their footsteps! PokerNews is giving away $50 free at Poker770 to give your bankroll a boost and get your career off the ground. Get started now!
Help Yourself To A Free $50 From Poker770
As soon as your information is submitted and your account is verified, $25 will be released immediately into your account. From there, earn at least one Poker770 point within the first 60 days of receiving that bonus to lock up the money (if you don’t earn at least one point in that time frame, you’ll forfeit your right to the money). To release the other $25, you just need to earn 500 Poker770 points within the next 120 days. This is applicable to players in Andorra, Australia, Austria, Brazil, Canada, Germany, Greece, Holland, Iceland, Luxembourg, New Zealand, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland and the U.K.
For players residing in either Argentina, Belarus, Bolivia, Chile, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Hungary, India, Japan, South Korea, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Madagascar, Mexico, Montenegro, Norway, Paraguay, Peru, Poland, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Sweden, Ukraine, Uruguay or Venezuela, your free $50 will be split into three parts instead of two, but getting your hands on the free money is still very easy. Here's how your free money will be released:
- The first $10 will be released into your Poker770 account immediately.
- Another $20 will be released once you have earned 500 Poker770 points within 120 days.
- Finally, the last $20 will be released once you have earned another 500 Poker770 points within 120 days.
To withdraw any of the cash, you just need to generate $50 in cash-game rake/tournament fees or by depositing $100 into your Poker770 account. Do either and then you can cash out your free $50; moreover, you can withdraw any profits over the initial $50 any time you like.
Get a Bigger Deposit Bonus
Poker770 and PokerNews realize that not everyone will want a free $50 as they would rather have a more substantial first deposit bonus. If this is the case, simply create an account as usual but email email@example.com and they will allocate you a generous first deposit bonus.
This is a superb offer from PokerNews and Poker770 and we expect it to be very well received. Along with receiving a free $50 you will also be eligible for any future promotions that we run with Poker770 in the coming months and years. What are you waiting for? Download Poker770 today!
If you experience any problems with this or any of our promotions, please contact our Ticketed Promo Support System.
- 2013 World Series of Poker Europe Schedule Announced; High Rollers Bracelet Event Added
- 2013 World Poker Tour Championship Day 3: Babakhani Leads, Eyes Back-to-Back Titles
- Become a Bounty Hunter in the bet-at-home.com Bounty Brawl Freerolls
- Marcel Luske's International Poker Rules Association Launches Revamped Site, Mobile App
- Luke Graham Wins 2012-13 WSOP Circuit Harrah's New Orleans Main Event for $228,600
Most Popular This Week
- Ivey Purportedly Won £7.8 Million Playing Punto Banco by Reading Back of Flawed Cards
- Jamie Gold's 2006 WSOP Main Event Bracelet Up for Auction
- Doyle Brunson to Forgo Tournament Play at the WSOP
- Season 9 EPT Grand Final Super High Roller Day 2: Mercier Leads the Final Table
- WSOP Announces 2013-14 Circuit Schedule: 10th Season, 22 Events, Three Added Stops
No comments yet. Be the first to post one!