Win a Share of More Than $5,000 in the PokerAce Welcome Freerolls
PokerNews and PokerAce have come together to bring you a fantastic offer whereby you could be competing in two freerolls that have combined prize pools of more than $5,000 just for signing up to and making a deposit on PokerAce.
PokerNews is proud to add PokerAce, The Asian Online Poker Room, to its list of partners. To celebrate, our companies coming together we are going to run two PokerNews exclusive freerolls.
The first of these freerolls will take place on Nov. 18 at 10 p.m. GMT+8 and will boast a prize pool of $2,500, which is made up of PokerAce Online Series (PAOS) tournament tickets. It will only be open to PokerNews members who create a PokerAce account through Nov. 1 and 15, and will pay the top 50 places, as shown in the table below:
|1||$320 PAOS Ticket|
|2||$215 PAOS Ticket|
|3||$215 PAOS Ticket|
|4||$162 PAOS Ticket|
|5||$162 PAOS Ticket|
|6||$109 PAOS Ticket|
|7||$109 PAOS Ticket|
|8||$109 PAOS Ticket|
|9||$109 PAOS Ticket|
|10-20||$55 PAOS Ticket|
|21-30||$22 PAOS Ticket|
|31-40||$11 PAOS Ticket|
|41-50||$5.50 PAOS Ticket|
As an added bonus, everyone who qualifies for the first freeroll will be awarded a $1.10 PokerAce Online Series tournament ticket that can be used to play a PAOS Micro Event of PAOS Satellite tournament.
The second of the superb freerolls will take place the following week on Nov. 25 at 10 p.m. (GMT+8). Again, this freeroll is only open to PokerNews customers but in order to qualify for the tournament, you must have made a real money deposit on PokerAce from Nov. 1 through 23.
The prize pool for Freeroll 2 stands at $2,580, which will be paid in PokerAce Online Series (PAOS) tournament tickets and shared out among the top 12 finishers. Each of the 12 winners will walk away with a $215 PAOS Ticket.
The PokerAce Online Series (PAOS) will run from Dec. 1 through 9 and will feature no less than 27 events with buy-ins ranging from just $1.10 and increasing all the way up to $320. By getting your hands on one of the PAOS tickets on offer across the two PokerNews-exclusive freerolls, you could potentially win a massive prize in one of the online festival’s events.
When you are competing on PokerAce, there is every chance that you will get to battle it out at the virtual felt with some of poker’s most-respected players. PokerAce has begun assembling a roster of pros to represent them, 2005 World Series of Poker (WSOP) Main Event champion Joe Hachem, the highly talented JC Tran, former WPT Bay 101 Champion Nam Le, and 2012 WSOP October Niner Steve Gee.
Download PokerAce today, make your first deposit and get involved in these two fantastic freerolls!
If you experience any problems with this or any of our promotions, please contact our Ticketed Promo Support System.
- Tony G To Attend ISPT; Purchase Shares of Him Through MyPokerSquad.com
- 2013 World Poker Tour World Championship Day 1: Failla Thrills at the Start
- 2012-13 WSOP Circuit Harrah's New Orleans Main Event Day 1b: Rahul Deevara Leads
- WSOP Releases the 2013 Carnivale of Poker Schedule
- George Danzer, Victor "Puropoker123" Lemos & Adam “Roothlus” Levy Win SCOOP Titles
Most Popular This Week
- Audio Tapes Expose Ultimate Bet Cheating Scandal; Phil Hellmuth Responds
- Ivey Purportedly Won £7.8 Million Playing Punto Banco by Reading Back of Flawed Cards
- Season 9 EPT Grand Final Super High Roller Day 1: Mercier Mashing; Ivey Busts Twice
- Doyle Brunson to Forgo Tournament Play at the WSOP
- Jamie Gold's 2006 WSOP Main Event Bracelet Up for Auction
No comments yet. Be the first to post one!