Hollywood Poker Open to Run Regional Events at the M Resort
In June 2013, the Hollywood Poker Open Championship Event will take place at the M Resort in Las Vegas. The $2,500 buy-in tournament with $500,000 guaranteed will start on June 28 and conclude on June 30.
Beginning on Jan. 25, the M Resort will be hosting three no-limit hold’em HPO Regional Events, and all three will be awarding seats for the HPO Championship Event:
|Jan. 25, 2 p.m.||$125||$10,000||5||Click Here|
|Jan. 26, 2 p.m.||$225||$20,000||5||Click Here|
|Jan. 27, 2 p.m.||$335||$40,000||2||Click Here|
Satellites for the final event will be held on Jan. 25 and 26 at 6 p.m. PST with a buy-in of $55. For more information, head here.
All participants of the Championship Event will be welcomed to enjoy all of the M Resort’s amenities, including the spectacular views of the Las Vegas skyline, the gaming action, award-winning cuisine, a world-class spa and exciting entertainment.
The HPO, a new tournament series launched by Penn National Gaming, will host qualifying events at five casinos throughout the U.S., including the M Resort, Hollywood Casino at Charles Town Races, Hollywood Casino St. Louis and Hollywood Casino Columbus. Penn National Gaming presently operates 29 facilities in 19 jurisdictions, including Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, West Virginia and Ontario.
Photo courtesy of Five Star Alliance.
- Steve Gross and Shawn Buchanan Win SCOOP Titles; Shaun Deeb Denied Again
- WPT on FSN Five Diamond Part I: Negreanu's Six Bullets & Esfandiari's Final Table Magic
- Seat Open: George Danzer Part Two
- The Sunday Briefing: David “MissOracle” Yan and Steve "betrthanphil" Tripp Win Majors
- Brent Hanks Defeats Gavin Griffin to Win 2013 California State Poker Championship
Most Popular This Week
- Ivey Purportedly Won £7.8 Million Playing Punto Banco by Reading Back of Flawed Cards
- Jamie Gold's 2006 WSOP Main Event Bracelet Up for Auction
- Doyle Brunson to Forgo Tournament Play at the WSOP
- Season 9 EPT Grand Final Super High Roller Day 2: Mercier Leads the Final Table
- WSOP Announces 2013-14 Circuit Schedule: 10th Season, 22 Events, Three Added Stops
No comments yet. Be the first to post one!