Claim Your Share of $22,500 in Our Exclusive PokerStars Freeroll
PokerNews and PokerStars have come together to bring you a PokerNews-exclusive freeroll that has a massive $22,500 prize pool. Are you interested in playing in this freeroll? Of course you are! Keep reading to discover how you could be playing for a slice of $22,500.
The PokerNews $22,500 Freeroll is only open to players who have downloaded and signed up to PokerStars using the PokerNews links and marketing codes. New customers who have entered the marketing code "POKERNEWS.COM" when creating their PokerStars account will need to make their first real-money deposit onto PokerStars between Dec. 1 and 31 and a seat in the $22,500 freeroll will be all theirs.
Existing customers who have a PokerStars account that was created via PokerNews will have already been enjoying the benefits of our previous promotions, which over the past two years have had combined prize pools in excess of $500,000. These players can also get involved in the $22,500 freeroll by simply generating 100 VPPs between Dec.1 and 31. It's as simple as that.
The $22,500 freeroll is set to take place on Jan. 7, 2013 at 14:00ET (19:00 WET), and the giant prize pool will be paid out in accordance to PokerStars' standard payout structure. Make sure you keep that date free in your busy schedules because you do not want to miss out on the chance to give your bankroll a substantial boost at the turn of the new year.
Download PokerStars through PokerNews, enter the marketing code "POKERNEWS.COM" and the bonus code "STARS600" and you will be eligible for a 100% match bonus on your deposit up to $600. In addition, players who sign up to PokerStars using PokerNews marketing codes will also be able to participate in all future PokerNews-exclusive promotions held on PokerStars for as long as they hold their PokerStars account.
- WSOP Releases the 2013 Carnivale of Poker Schedule
- George Danzer, Victor "Puropoker123" Lemos & Adam “Roothlus” Levy Win SCOOP Titles
- 2012-13 WSOP Circuit Harrah's New Orleans Main Event: Mintz and Lowery Lead
- Blake Bohn Announced as First Member of MSPT Pro Team
- A Look at the ISPT Side Events May 31-June 5
Most Popular This Week
- Audio Tapes Expose Ultimate Bet Cheating Scandal; Phil Hellmuth Responds
- Ivey Purportedly Won £7.8 Million Playing Punto Banco by Reading Back of Flawed Cards
- Season 9 EPT Grand Final Super High Roller Day 1: Mercier Mashing; Ivey Busts Twice
- Doyle Brunson to Forgo Tournament Play at the WSOP
- Jamie Gold's 2006 WSOP Main Event Bracelet Up for Auction
No comments yet. Be the first to post one!