The most decorated Olympian of all time, Michael Phelps, is competing in his first $10,000 buy-in event at the 2013 PokerStars Caribbean Adventure. Phelps and close friend Jeff Gross spoke to PokerNews hostess Kristy Arnett during a break.
Michael Phelps "Nervous" but Thriving at First Major Poker Tournament
- Global Poker Index: Mercier Remains at No. 1; Volpe Joins the Top 10
- Joe Serock Joins Team RunGood Roster for 2013 WSOP
- The Online Railbird Report: Tollerene & Dang Win $1.4M & $1.2M, Respectively
- Full Tilt Poker Announces Micro Turbo Online Poker Series (MTOPS)
- David Sands Wins 2013 World Poker Tour $100,000 Super High Roller; Joseph Cheong 2nd
Most Popular This Week
- Jamie Gold's 2006 WSOP Main Event Bracelet Up for Auction
- WSOP Releases the 2013 Carnivale of Poker Schedule
- 2013 WPT Championship Day 5: Negreanu Bubbles Final Table; Rheem and Lindgren Lead
- WPT on FSN Five Diamond Part I: Negreanu's Six Bullets & Esfandiari's Final Table Magic
- Who'll Be Playing in the World Series of Poker Circuit National Championship?