William Hill $10,000 Double-Up Sit-and-Go Madness Final Results: MaxBMMG Wins!
The $10,000 Double Up Sit-and-Go Madness promotion on William Hill has concluded and what a promotion it was. Scores of you battled it out at the virtual felt for a slice of the $10,000 prize pool, the lion's share of which is on its way to MaxBMMG's bankroll, our champion.
As the promotion name suggests, the $10,000 Double-Up Sit-and-Go Madness focused on one of the most popular online poker formats: Double-Up Sit-and-Gos. Every time PokerNews-tagged players competed in a Double-Up Sit-and-Go on William Hill, they earned points regardless of where they finished. The aim of the game was to earn as many points as possible during the promotion period and make it into the top 100 places on the leaderboard.
Leaderboard points were awarded as follows:
|No. of players||Finishing Position||Points||No. of players||Finishing Position||Points|
|4 Players||1st||5||10 Players||1st||10|
Cash prizes were awarded as follows.
As mentioned earlier, MaxBMMG is our champion and the recipient of the $1,000 winner's prize. MaxBMMG managed to accumulate a most impressive points total of 35,860, which edged out Escrima420's 34,658 points for second place.
MaxBMMG played an impressive 6,956 Double-Up Sit-and-Go tournaments on William Hill during the promotion period, winning 3,558 of those. Six other players managed to play over 1,000 qualifying games during the promotion, the aforementioned Escrima420 (6,606 games); jen4ik12 (2,611); Tarantinoff (2,174), princeps11 (2,139); mossso (1,468) and Cechulina (1,069).
$10,000 Double Up Madness Top 10 finishers
The full breakdown of the promotion's results can be found on the dedicated William Hill $10,000 Double-Up Sit-and-Go results page. Congratulations to everyone who made it through to the money places!
Please be aware that all players have now been paid. If you do not have your prize money in your William Hill account, please contact the excellent William Hill customer support staff and they will be able to assist you further.
Download William Hill via PokerNews, enter the bonus code "NEWSCOM" and you will be eligible for a 200 percent match on your first deposit up to $2,000. Deposit $100 and William Hill will place $200 in your bonus account. Up that first deposit to $500 and you will be rewarded with $1,000 in your bonus account. You must deposit $1,000 if you wish to enjoy the maximum $2,000 bonus.
- 2013 World Series of Poker Europe Schedule Announced; High Rollers Bracelet Event Added
- 2013 World Poker Tour Championship Day 3: Babakhani Leads, Eyes Back-to-Back Titles
- Become a Bounty Hunter in the bet-at-home.com Bounty Brawl Freerolls
- Marcel Luske's International Poker Rules Association Launches Revamped Site, Mobile App
- Luke Graham Wins 2012-13 WSOP Circuit Harrah's New Orleans Main Event for $228,600
Most Popular This Week
- Jamie Gold's 2006 WSOP Main Event Bracelet Up for Auction
- Doyle Brunson to Forgo Tournament Play at the WSOP
- WSOP Announces 2013-14 Circuit Schedule: 10th Season, 22 Events, Three Added Stops
- Season 9 EPT Grand Final Super High Roller Day 2: Mercier Leads the Final Table
- The Railbird: Gus Hansen Wins $1.57 Million in One Day Playing Primarily FLO8