Win Your Share of $22,500 in January's Exclusive PokerStars Freeroll
Once again, PokerNews and PokerStars have come together to bring you the popular PokerNews-exclusive freeroll that features a massive $22,500 prize pool. What better way to kick off the new year then by playing for a slice of $22,500.
The PokerNews $22,500 Freeroll (Tournament ID #664167277) is only open to players who have downloaded and signed up to PokerStars using our links and marketing codes. New customers,who have entered the marketing code "POKERNEWS.COM" when creating their PokerStars accounts will need to make their first real-money deposit onto PokerStars between Jan. 1 and 31, and they will automatically receive a ticket to the $22,500 freeroll.
Existing customers who have a PokerStars account created via PokerNews will have already been enjoying the fruits of our previous promotions, which over the past two years have had combined prize pools in excess of $500,000! They can also get involved in the $22,500 freeroll by generating 100 VPPs between Jan.1 and 31. It really is as simple as that.
The $22,500 freeroll is set to take place on Feb. 11, 2013, at 1400 ET (1900 WET) and the giant prize pool will be paid out in accordance to PokerStars standard payout structure. Make sure you keep that date free in your busy schedules because you do not want to miss out on the chance to give your bankroll a substantial boost early in the New Year.
Latest PokerNews $22,500 PokerStars Freeroll
- Date: Feb. 11, 2013
- Time: 1400 ET (1900 WET)
- Tournament ID#: 664167277
- Qualification Period: Jan. 1 - Jan. 31
- Existing PokerNews Players: Earn 100 VPPs to qualify
- New PokerNews Players: Make a first deposit
- Prize Pool: $22,500
What’s more, download PokerStars through PokerNews, enter the marketing code "POKERNEWS.COM" and the bonus code "STARS600" and you will be eligible for a 100 percent match bonus on your deposit up to $600. In addition, players who sign up to PokerStars using PokerNews marketing codes will also be able to participate in all future PokerNews-exclusive promotions held on PokerStars for as long as they hold their PokerStars accounts.
If you experience any problems with this or any of our promotions, please contact our Ticketed Promo Support System.
- Who'll Be Playing in the World Series of Poker Circuit National Championship?
- Pat Steele Wins HPT Soaring Eagle Casino for $155,636; Joe Cada Finishes Fourth
- John “JohnnyGstaks” Hayes Wins PokerNews Mid-States Poker Tour Northern Lights
- Calvin Anderson Wins 4th SCOOP Watch; Ben Wilinofsky and David Baker Earn Huge Scores
- Red Bull and the ISPT Announce Exclusive Partnership
Most Popular This Week
- Jamie Gold's 2006 WSOP Main Event Bracelet Up for Auction
- WSOP Announces 2013-14 Circuit Schedule: 10th Season, 22 Events, Three Added Stops
- The Railbird: Gus Hansen Wins $1.57 Million in One Day Playing Primarily FLO8
- Highlights from the 2013 World Series of Poker Conference Call
- WSOP Releases the 2013 Carnivale of Poker Schedule
No comments yet. Be the first to post one!