Turn $11 Into Your Share of $1 Million in the Cool Million On Full Tilt Poker
On Sunday, Feb. 24 at 14:05 ET, Full Tilt Poker will run the Cool Million tournament, which offers a $1,000,000 guaranteed prize pool for the tiny buy-in of just $11! Yes, you read that correctly, you have a shot of winning a slice of $1 million for just an $11 investment.
The Cool Million will see players sit down with 5,000 chips and play a turbo blind structure, meaning the action should be fast and furious. Players are permitted to re-enter the Cool Million if they bust out and late registration is still available. This means your chances of making it into the money are increased and that you have a legitimate shot of an estimated first-place prize of $90,000!
Although the $11 buy-in is unbelievably small, you could be competing in the Cool Million for even less if you manage to win a seat via one of the many satellite tournaments currently running on Full Tilt Poker. These satellites start from as little as 50 Full Tilt Points or $0.60, so you have no excuse for not trying to qualify for this groundbreaking event.
To register for the Cool Million tournament download and install the free Full Tilt Poker software, create an account, then complete the following steps and you will be ready to play.
- In the game lobby, click the Options menu, select Lobby View and then click Standard View.
- In the Browse area, click on Tournament, then select Guarantee, Hold’em, No-Limit and Low.
- Scroll down the game list to find the Cool Million.
- Open the tournament lobby and select Register Now.
New customers who sign up to Full Tilt Poker via PokerNews can help themselves to a 100% match (up to $600) first-deposit bonus.
This bonus is appealing because players can claim it in three chunks if they so wish. Simply complete up to three deposits within 60 days, and Full Tilt Poker will match each deposit with a 100% bonus. This bonus then clears at a rate of $1 per 25 Full Tilt Points, with the bonus being released in chunks of 10% of the initial deposit amount or $20, whichever is smaller.
You have four months to release the full bonus amount.
In addition to the first-deposit bonus, new customers also gain access to $50,000 worth of freerolls! Make your first deposit at Full Tilt Poker and 10 free tickets to the $50K First Deposit Freerolls Series will be placed into your account.
Compete against fellow first-time depositors each Sunday at 06:00 ET and 14:30 ET in a $5,000 freeroll and see how much you can win!
If you experience any problems with this or any of our promotions, please contact our Ticketed Promo Support System.
- The Sunday Briefing: David “MissOracle” Yan and Steve "betrthanphil" Tripp Win Majors
- Brent Hanks Defeats Gavin Griffin to Win 2013 California State Poker Championship
- 2013 World Poker Tour Championship Day 2: Linster Leads and Shak in Second; Ivey Falls
- PartyPoker Weekly: WSOP Satellites End Soon at PartyPoker; Win Your Package Today!
- The Atlantic Club Lawsuit: PokerStars Busts Preflop
Most Popular This Week
- Audio Tapes Expose Ultimate Bet Cheating Scandal; Phil Hellmuth Responds
- Ivey Purportedly Won £7.8 Million Playing Punto Banco by Reading Back of Flawed Cards
- Jamie Gold's 2006 WSOP Main Event Bracelet Up for Auction
- Season 9 EPT Grand Final Super High Roller Day 1: Mercier Mashing; Ivey Busts Twice
- Doyle Brunson to Forgo Tournament Play at the WSOP
No comments yet. Be the first to post one!