Don't Miss March's PokerNews PartyPoker $9,000 Spring Rush
Don’t miss your chance at a $2,500-added tournament, a $1,000 tournament leader board competition, and a new phone of your choice with the PokerNews PartyPoker $9,000 Spring Rush.
From now until the end of March, the PokerNews PartyPoker $9,000 Spring Rush will feature nine more $100 daily freerolls, a $2,500-added tournament, a $1,000 tournament leader board, and one more weekly phone giveaway! That’s four ways to win, and here are some more details on each:
$6 Buys You Into a $2,500-Added Tournament!
On March 31 at 13:00 ET (19:00 GMT), you will have the opportunity to compete in a $2,500-added tournament for just $6. The more players who enter, the larger the eventual prizes will be, especially when you consider PartyPoker is adding $2,500 to the final prize pool. That is like having an additional 500 players buying in.
Daily $100 Freerolls — Nine More Remain
Every day during March, PokerNews customers will have the chance to play in a $100 freeroll. Each daily $100 freeroll will run at 13:00 ET (19:00 GMT) and will award cash as per the standard PartyPoker payout structure. There are nine days left in March, so that means there’s still $900 up for grabs.
Three phones have already been given away in the month of March, and there’s one more to be awarded in a tournament to be held on March 30 at 13:00 ET (19:00 GMT). What’s more, the tournament only costs 10 PartyPoints to enter. Win the phone giveaway tournament, go out and buy the mobile phone of your dreams, and we will refund your purchase up to $600. This is enough to get your hands on the very latest in smartphone technology and to become the envy of your friends.
$1,000 in Tournament Dollars Up For Grabs
Whenever you compete in any of the PokerNews PartyPoker $9,000 Spring Rush events you stand the chance of being awarded some tournament leader board points. The amount of points you are rewarded with depends on where you finish in each tournament.
The top 10 points earners at the end of the promotion will win a share of $1,000 in tournament tokens, which can be used to enter any PartyPoker tournament you wish.
|Position||Prize (Tourney Tokens)|
The eventual leader board winner will have $400 of tournament tokens added to their PartyPoker account, which is more than enough to enter the $300,000 guaranteed weekly tournament where first place usually pays in the region of $40,000.
To increase your chances of topping the promotion’s leader board, you should play in as many of the events as possible. Anyone earning points in the daily $100 freerolls does so at the standard rate, but any points earned in the weekly phone giveaway tournaments are multiplied by a factor of five. Earn points in the $2,500 tournament and they will be boosted by a factor of 10. This means you are never going to be a million miles from the leader board’s frontrunners.
The PokerNews PartyPoker $9,000 Spring Rush is open to both new and existing PartyPoker customers as long as they have created their PartyPoker account via PokerNews links and bonus codes. The current bonus code, which also entitles you to a free $50 starting bankroll, is "PN50FREE." Follow the steps below to claim your free $50.
- Download the PartyPoker software through PokerNews.
- Create a new PartyPoker account and enter the bonus code "PN50FREE".
- Fill out the registration form in the PartyPoker cashier.
- Return to PokerNews and fill out our brief registration form.
- Check your email inbox for a confirmation email from email@example.com.
Once you have received the confirmation email, $20 will be placed in your PartyPoker account. You must earn at least 40 PartyPoints before you will be able to withdraw the free $20. If you do not earn 40 PartyPoints within 60 days, the initial $20, or whatever remains of it, will be forfeited. PartyPoints are earned at a rate of two PartyPoints per $1 in rake or tournament fees, so earning 40 within 60 days is easy.
Once you have earned 40 PartyPoints, an additional $30 will be deposited into your account, bringing the total free cash to $50. You must then generate 160 points before you can cash out any of the $30 and must do so within 120 days, otherwise the $30 or the remainder of it will be forfeited.
- Calvin Anderson Wins 4th SCOOP Watch; Ben Wilinofsky and David Baker Earn Huge Scores
- Red Bull and the ISPT Announce Exclusive Partnership
- 2013 World Series of Poker Europe Schedule Announced; High Roller Bracelet Event Added
- 2013 World Poker Tour Championship Day 3: Babakhani Leads, Eyes Back-to-Back Titles
- Become a Bounty Hunter in the bet-at-home.com Bounty Brawl Freerolls
Most Popular This Week
- Jamie Gold's 2006 WSOP Main Event Bracelet Up for Auction
- Doyle Brunson to Forgo Tournament Play at the WSOP
- WSOP Announces 2013-14 Circuit Schedule: 10th Season, 22 Events, Three Added Stops
- Season 9 EPT Grand Final Super High Roller Day 2: Mercier Leads the Final Table
- The Railbird: Gus Hansen Wins $1.57 Million in One Day Playing Primarily FLO8