The PokerNews PartyPoker $9,000 Spring Rush Offers Four Ways to Win Cash and Prizes
Spring is the season of new beginnings, and what better way to start fresh than to win a share of $9,000 in cash and prizes at PartyPoker? PokerNews and PartyPoker have teamed up to offer four ways to win as part of the PokerNews PartyPoker $9,000 Spring Rush. Read on to find out how to get in on the action!
Daily $100 Freerolls
Every day during March, PokerNews customers will have the chance to play in a $100 freeroll at PartyPoker. Each daily $100 freeroll will run at 13:00 ET (19:00 GMT) and will award cash as per the standard PartyPoker payout structure. With more than three weeks left in the month, there's plenty of time to claim your share of $2,500 in freeroll prizes!
Weekly Phone Giveaways
Four times in March, PokerNews' PartyPoker players will be able to play in a special tournament that awards the winner a new phone of their choice. The special tournaments only cost 10 PartyPoints to enter, and a victory could earn you the mobile phone of your dreams!
The weekly phone giveaway tournaments will run at 13:00 ET (19:00 GMT) on March 9, 16, 23 and 30. If you play well enough to win the giveaway, you'll simply need to buy the phone of your choice, and we will refund your purchase up to $600.
Play in a $2,500 Added Tournament for Only $6!
On March 31 at 13:00 ET (19:00 GMT), PokerNews and PartyPoker are offering a $2,500 added tournament for just $6. The more players who enter, the larger the eventual prizes will be, especially when you consider PartyPoker is adding $2,500 to the final prize pool!
$1,000 Up for Grabs in the Tournament Leader Board
Whenever you compete in any of the PokerNews PartyPoker $9,000 Spring Rush events, you stand the chance of being awarded some tournament leaderboard points. Your success in each tournament will determine the number of points you are rewarded toward the leaderboard standings.
The top 10 points earners at the end of the promotion will win a share of $1,000 in tournament tokens, which can be used to enter any PartyPoker tournament you wish.
|Position||Prize (Tourney Tokens)|
The eventual leaderboard winner will have $400 of tournament tokens added to his or her PartyPoker account — more than enough to enter the $300,000 Guaranteed weekly tournament for which first place usually pays around $40,000.
To increase your chances of topping the promotion’s leaderboard, play in as many of the events as possible. Anyone earning points in the daily $100 freerolls does so at the standard rate, but any points earned in the weekly phone giveaway tournaments are multiplied by five. Earn points in the $2,500 tournament and they will be boosted by 10 times the regular amount!
The PokerNews PartyPoker $9,000 Spring Rush is open to both new and existing PartyPoker customers as long as they have created their PartyPoker account via PokerNews links and bonus codes. The current bonus code, which also entitles you to a free $50 starting bankroll, is "PN50FREE". Follow the steps below to claim your free $50.
- Download the PartyPoker software through PokerNews
- Create a new PartyPoker account and enter the bonus code "PN50FREE"
- Fill out the registration form in the PartyPoker cashier
- Return to PokerNews and fill out our brief registration form
- Check your email inbox for a confirmation email from email@example.com
Once you have received the confirmation email, $20 will be placed in your PartyPoker account. You must earn at least 40 PartyPoints before you will be able to withdraw the free $20. If you do not earn 40 PartyPoints within 60 days, the initial $20, or whatever remains of it, will be forfeited. PartyPoints are earned at a rate of two PartyPoints per $1 in rake or tournament fees, so earning 40 within 60 days is easy.
Once you have earned 40 PartyPoints, an additional $30 will be deposited into your account, bringing the total free cash to $50. You must then generate 160 points before you can cash out any of the $30 and must do so within 120 days, otherwise the $30, or the remainder of it, will be forfeited.
- World Series of Poker National Championship Day 1: Vornicu Leads as 62 Advance
- 2013 World Poker Tour $100,000 Super High Roller Day 2: Courtney and Cheong Lead Final
- 2013 WPT Championship Day 5: Negreanu Bubbles Final Table; Rheem and Lindgren Lead
- Ben "Bttech86" Tollerene Joins 3Bet Poker Clothing Team
- Survivor's "Boston" Rob Mariano on Poker, Daniel Negreanu's Reality TV Aspirations & More
Most Popular This Week
- Jamie Gold's 2006 WSOP Main Event Bracelet Up for Auction
- WSOP Releases the 2013 Carnivale of Poker Schedule
- Benny Spindler, Sami Kelopuro and Ana Marquez All Capture SCOOP Titles
- WPT on FSN Five Diamond Part I: Negreanu's Six Bullets & Esfandiari's Final Table Magic
- The Online Railbird Report: The Professionals Dominate with $1.5M Wins
No comments yet. Be the first to post one!