There has never been a better time to signup to Betfair Poker via PokerNews thanks to the launch of the Betfair Poker New Player Pack.
This New Player Pack is designed to give new depositing players the chance to enjoy all of the perks of being a Betfair Poker customer. The value-packed New Player Pack contains:
- A 200% up to $2,000 new player bonus - Deposit $50 and receive a $100 bonus!
- Five free $1 Sit and Go tokens - Valid for seven days and to be used at Betfair Poker Exclusive tables.
- Four x $250 freeroll entries - Play for a share of a combined $1,000 for free!
- Free £5 for Side Games - Sample the delights of the Betfair Side Games with a free £5. SImply wager £5 and Betfair will give you another £5!
- Entry into the Betfair Bonanza - Entry to a special Betfair-exclusive tournament where prizes such as sporting event tickets, exclusive merchandise and tournament tickets are given away.
Sign-up to Betfair Poker today and enjoy all of the perks in the New Player Pack immediately.
New Customer Bonus of $2,000
New Betfair Poker customers can help themselves to one of the biggest welcome bonuses in the business, one that tops the scales at a hefty $2,000. Simply, download Betfair Poker via PokerNews, and when you are ready to make your first deposit Betfair Poker will match it 200% up to a maximum of $2,000!
In addition to the huge sign-up bonus, new players also receive four free tokens to a $1,000 Weekly Welcome Freeroll that is only open to new players! That’s an extra $4,000 worth of value for those of you keeping score at home!
Betfair Poker is Now Part of the iPoker Network
Betfair is part of the iPoker Network, having switched from Ongame in June 2013. The switch was made to give Betfair Poker customers access to the busy iPoker2 Network that is also the home to William Hill, bet365 and PaddyPowerPoker. iPoker2 is seen as being the network with the most recreational cash game players on it.
Please check that Betfair Poker serve in your jurisdiction now that is is part of the iPoker Network.
Betfair Sign-Up Bonus
New players can claim a massive 200% match up to $2,000 first deposit bonus, with no bonus code required, when they sign up to Betfair Poker via our links.
Visit our Betfair promo page to take advantage: Sign-up to Betfair now!
Betfair is the world's leading betting exchange site. A licensed bookmaker in the UK (with licenses in Australia, Malta, Austria and Germany), Betfair launched their poker games in May 2004.
Betfair Poker Low Stakes Limits
The limit structure at Betfair Poker reflects their desire to attract players of all abilities and bankrolls. Limit, Pot Limit and No Limit games start as low as $0.02/$0.04.
The industry standard of 5% rake is generally applied at Betfair Poker. No matter what table or limit, the rake will never exceed $3. At the micro limits, through to $0.05/$0.10, a maximum of $0.10 is raked. The $0.10/$0.20 tables are raked at a maximum of $0.20 and all other tables are raked up to a maximum of $1 to $3 (at a rate of 5%). As is common in most online poker rooms, Betfair Poker does not collect a rake if no flop is dealt for a given hand.
The recent move to the iPoker Network boosted the player pool significantly. Players can still find many loose poker players attracted to Betfair through their huge Sports Betting system. Soft opposition combined with excellent tournaments and frequent promotions should keep players coming back to Betfair Poker.
Visit our Betfair promo page to take advantage of all our Exclusive Club PokerNews Promotions
The design of Betfair Poker are very pleasing to the eye. They also help give the software an incredibly slick and modern look. The lobby is simple to navigate and locating a table, limit level and game is no trouble at all. The tables themselves are minimalistic in design and this is a welcome change. The focus is on the cards, the chips and the action. The gameplay is quick with short-handed No Limit Hold'em tables seeing upwards of 100 hands per hour and multi-table play is an available option for those seeking a more intense and thrilling online poker experience. The integration of Betfair Poker to the rest of the Betfair network is seamless and delivers first class cashier and customer support service.
Software and Extra Features
- Multi-Table Play –This feature can deliver a staggering 15 table simultaneous play. Perfect for poker professionals.
- Player Notes – Collect comprehensive notes on players of all types.
- Screen Resize – Customize the playing screen size, includes detachable windows.
- Preferred Seat - Choose which seat you prefer to sit on whenever you open a new table, perfect for those who play multiple tables at once
- Hand History – Review, analyse and improve your game with this excellent function.
- Show Folded – See what you could have had, if you had bet to the river.
- Timebank – An extra 30 seconds thinking time is allocated during tournament play, for use once only.
- Betfair Exchange Account – An account at Betfair Poker can be used at Betfair Exchange.
24 hour international and UK phone numbers are available to contact technical support directly. Email support is also available and Betfair Poker endeavours to answer all emails within two hours of receipt. Responses are accurate and build upon the excellent customer service that Betfair Exchange is known for.