Download William Hill Poker for your chance to become the inaugural William Hill Online Poker Champion!
William Hill Online Poker Championship
Taking place on Saturday, Oct. 29, the first ever $50K WHOP Championship is set to kick off at 14:00 GMT and will feature a $35+$3.50 buy-in and run as a standard freeze-out tournament.
- What: The 2011 William Hill Online Poker Championship
- When: Oct. 29 at 14:00 GMT
- Entry: $35+$3.50
- Guaranteed: $50,000
Not only will players be able to directly buy-in but there will be range of ways to gain entry into the tournament, including being able to swap 40,000 William Hill points for a token entry into the $50K WHOP Championship.
$50K WHOP Satellites
- Daily $3.50+0.35 freeze out qualifier (One in 11 wins WHOP Championship seat)
- Daily $1+0.10 rebuy/add-on tournament (One WHOP entry for every $38.50 in prize pool)
- Ongoing 8,000 William Hill point sit-n-go qualifiers (Five players, one seat awarded)
If you’re a new player, why not download William Hill Poker through PokerNews and use our 200% up to $2,000 first-deposit bonus. Not only is this a fantastic offer but it will also make you eligible to take part in the Mega WHOP Satellite taking place at 19:00 GMT on Saturday, Oct. 22. The satellite is only open to new players and will give away 50 free 2011 WHOP Championship seats.
If you experience any problems with this or any of our promotions, please contact our Ticketed Promo Support System.