Win Your Share of €1,000 for free Tonight at Winamax; No Deposit Required
Winamax has been the market leader in France for a long time and is now attempting to build on that success by improving its market share throughout Europe. This is great news for PokerNews players because they not only get to play on one of the fast growing online poker sites, but they also get to compete in a weekly €1,000 freeroll that has no deposit requirements!
PokerNews customers have already enjoyed playing in four €1,000 freerolls at Winamax, so far, and we have four more for you to try out. The next available €1,000 freeroll takes place tonight and although you do not need to make a deposit to compete in it, you will need to complete the first stage of the registration process.
French law requires players to complete the first of three stages of the sign-up process before they can compete in any real-money games, including our exclusive freerolls. Thankfully, signing up is easy, and no deposit is required!
Sign-Up to Winamax Today
To comply with the rules set by the French regulator ARJEL, the Winamax sign-up process is different from what you may be used to, so please read through the following three instructions carefully before signing up to Winamax.
(1) When new players sign up, they must do the following or they will not be allowed to play in real-money games, or freerolls, or make a deposit.
- Provide their date and place of birth.
- Provide their bank account number (IBAN and BIC/Swift numbers).
- Define certain spending and playing limits.
(2) Once an account has been created, a player has three months to provide the following documentation:
- A copy of an ID document such as a passport or driving license.
- Proof of bank account ownership, such as a bank statement.
- Both documents must match exactly the details entered when creating the Winamax account.
Failure to provide this information within one month will result in the account being locked. If the documents are not sent within three months, the account will be permanently closed.
(3) Once Winamax has received and validated all the relevant documents, a letter containing a personal validation code will be sent to the player’s postal address. A player has six weeks to enter this code, and once this is done, the account will be finalized and funds may be withdrawn.
Remember, you only need to complete the first step to play in the €1,000 freerolls, but you must complete the other two stages to withdraw any winnings or to make a deposit.
€1,000 Freeroll Details
This PokerNews-exclusive promotion featured eight €1,000 freerolls of which three have been completed. Each €1,000 freeroll takes place on Thursday at 20:00 CET, with the next freeroll to be held on May 16 — that is today! The remaining freerolls will take place once a week until June 6, so if you have been following this promotion from the start, you could play in €8,000 worth of them —all without having to make a deposit!
- Name: PokerNews Winamax
- Date: Thursday May 16, 2013
- Time: 20:00 CET
- Tournament ID: 43177516
Freeroll Payout Information
All of the freerolls pay the top 80 finishers with tournament tickets worth between €5 and €150 that can be used to buy in to a wide range of tournaments on the excellent Winamax site. The payout schedule is shown in the table below:
|Place||Prize (Tournament ticket)|
Make a Deposit and Claim a €500 sign-up bonus!
When you decide you do want to make a deposit at Winamax, you can give your bankroll a boost by claiming a 100% match up to €500 first-deposit bonus.Sign-up for your free Winamax account via our special landing page, and the bonus and entry to 12 daily cash freerolls are all yours.