PokerNews customers are invited to compete in a special freeroll at Winamax that could see you win a share of €1,000 worth of tournament token. The superb prizes aside, the best part of this PokerNews-exclusive promotion is that you do not have to make a deposit in order to participate in it. Are you interested in playing in a €1,000 truly free freeroll? Then keep reading to find out how you can make that happen.
Winamax is a primarily a French facing online poker site but it is currently in the process of trying to expand across Europe. This expansion is great news for PokerNews readers because it means you are invited to compete in a weekly €1,000 freeroll at Winamax that requires no deposit to gain access to.
Tonight's €1,000 freeroll is the last of the eight scheduled tournaments so do not miss out on some superb value.
Previous €1,000 freerolls have attracted between 100-120 players to the Winamax felt and 80 of those won a prize ranging from a €5 tournament ticket all the way up to a €150 tournament ticket. That is correct and it is not a mistype, 80 of the 105 entrants received a prize!
€1,000 Freeroll Details
Each €1,000 freeroll in this promotion takes place on Thursday at 20:00 CET, with the next freeroll to be held on June 6 — that is tonight!
You can find the €1,000 freeroll in the Winamax lobby using the information in the list below.
- Name: PokerNews Winamax
- Date: Thursday June 6, 2013
- Time: 20:00 CET
- Tournament ID: 43177514
Freeroll Payout Information
Each freeroll pays the top 80 finishers with tournament tickets worth between €5 and €150 that can be used to buy in to a wide range of tournaments on the excellent Winamax site. Eighty places are paid regardless of how many players register and with 100-120 players participating each week so far, your chances of winning a prize are actually quite substantial.
The payout schedule is shown in the table below:
|Place||Prize (Tournament ticket)|
No Deposit Required, Get Involved Today
There is no need to make a deposit at Winamax to play in our €1,000 freerolls; however French law requires players to complete the first of three stages of the sign-up process before they can compete in any real-money games. Our freerolls are classified as real-money games so you must comply with French rules if you wish to compete in them.
The rules set by the French regulator ARJEL mean the Winamax sign-up process is different from what you may be used to, but it is still simple. Please read through the following three instructions carefully before signing up to Winamax.
(1) When new players sign up, they must do the following or they will not be allowed to play in real-money games or freerolls, or make a deposit.
- Provide their date and place of birth.
- Provide their bank account number (IBAN and BIC/Swift numbers).
- Define certain spending and playing limits.
(2) Once an account has been created, a player has three months to provide the following documentation:
- A copy of an ID document such as a passport or driving license.
- Proof of bank account ownership, such as a bank statement.
- Both documents must match exactly the details entered when creating the Winamax account.
Failure to provide this information within one month will result in the account being locked. If the documents are not sent within three months, the account will be permanently closed.
(3) Once Winamax has received and validated all the relevant documents, a letter containing a personal validation code will be sent to the player’s postal address. A player has six weeks to enter this code, and once this is done, the account will be finalized and funds can be withdrawn.
Remember, you only need to complete the first step — displayed in bold text — to play in the €1,000 freerolls, but you must complete the other two stages to withdraw any winnings or to make a deposit.
Claim a €500 sign-up bonus on your first deposit!
Once you have sampled the delights of the Winamax software we are sure you will be itching to play against the thousands of recreational French players that frequent the cash games and tournaments there. This could mean you will need to make a deposit at the site, but do not worry because new depositing players have the chance to significantly boost their bankrolls.
If and when you decide to make a deposit at Winamax, you can do so safe in the knowledge that you will be rewarded handsomely in the form of a 100% match up to €500 first-deposit bonus.Sign-up for your free Winamax account via our special landing page, and the bonus plus entry to 12 daily cash freerolls are all yours.