LuckyAcePoker was one of the first online platforms to utilize a full white label skin of the 888 Group and has since gone onto become a big player on the 888 Network. LuckyAcePoker shares not only the players and traffic, but also the great support and customer service that players know and trust worldwide.
100% up to $400 Bonus
Unlike many of its competitors, LuckyAcePoker puts 25% of the initial sign-up bonus into a player's account instantly, making it available to use straight away — with no clearance requirements! The other 75% of your bonus is reached by earning just 10 Status Points per $1 in pending bonus within 30 days. Status Points can be earned by playing cash games, tournaments, or even casino games!
Players earn Status Points at the following rates:
|Game||Status Point Rate|
|Poker cash games||2 Status Points per $1 in rake|
|Poker Tournaments||2 Status Points per $1 in fees|
|Casino games||1 Status Point per $16 wagered|
Every player on LuckyAcePoker is treated like a VIP, but they can increase their VIP status with regular play at the poker and casino tables.
The program has a total of eight monthly, and two yearly tiers that reward players with cash back ranging from 2% up to 36%! Along with cash back, players will also gain access to a whole host of freeroll tournaments with prize pools ranging from the daily $75 up to the monthly $7,000 freeroll.
Players who achieve the higher VIP status not only earn rewards points at a much faster rate but they can also receive their own personal VIP manager, and are regularly invited to live corporate events to reward their loyalty!
Limits and Rake
LuckyAcePoker caters to players of all skills and bankroll levels and spreads games with blinds as low as $0.01/$0.02, and as high as $250/$500!
As you would expect from one of the leading platforms in the online poker industry, the rake is very reasonable and pretty standard throughout. The amount of rake taken depends completely on the game type, the number of players seated, and the stakes being played, but it is always 5% of the pot once a flop has been dealt. The rake is capped as low as $0.50 for some micro-stakes games and $5 for the highest games available.
Traffic at LuckyAcePoker is quite high with a peak of around 4,700 players at the real-money cash games during peak times and a seven day average of 2,700. As with most online poker sites the traffic is centered around no-limit hold'em but there are still plenty of other games running such as pot-limit Omaha and seven card stud.
The tournament traffic is also relatively high, with the majority of the scheduled tournaments being well populated, creating significant prize pools.
LuckyAcePoker shares the same software and platform as 888, so the software is first class all the way. Ease of navigation and informative tool bars make finding a game as easy as a few clicks.
Players can enjoy great promotions and tournaments each day, and the weekly big one — Sunday $80,000 Guaranteed — is always a favorite place for the regulars at LuckyAcePoker.
Software and Extra Features
The software on LuckyAcePoker is constantly being tweaked and improved to create a better and potentially more profitable platform for online poker. Some of the features include:
- Auto Top-up - Allow the system to automatically top up your stack in cash games, so you always have the chance to win the maximum amount of money.
- Intelligent Queuing System - Makes playing multiple tables a breeze.
- Lobby Design - Personal image gallery, add icons to flag opponents, and smooth customizable graphics
- Loyalty Rewards Program - Earn bonus points while you play. For every bet placed into a raked hand, players can earn Status Points. These points can be converted into cash and used for more play, or simply withdrawn.
- Game History - A fast way to view all your poker transactions. It's very useful for those who keep detailed records.
- Four Color Deck - See flushes much easier than ever before!
- Player Notes - An easy-to-use notes facility is essential for many players.
- Keyboard Controlled Actions - For those of you who would rather use the keyboard to make your playing actions.
LuckyAcePoker offers several options when it comes to customer support, including email, phone and even a Live Chat feature. There's also a toll free support number for those in the U.K., Germany, Spain, and France. Customer support can also accept calls from other countries in English, French, German, or Spanish but these calls are not toll-free.
Email response is swift and all emails are answered as thoroughly as possible.