Win a Nexus 4 Smartphone and a Share of $2,000 Only on PartyPoker
One of the most sought-after gadgets in the world, the Nexus 4 smartphone, has been out of stock more than it has been available, but PartyPoker is offering PokerNews customers the chance to get their hands on one – and a share of $2,000.
On Feb. 9 at 15:00 ET (20:00GMT) PartyPoker is hosting an Aussie Millions Freeroll that is exclusive to PokerNews customers. Players who makes their first deposits on PartyPoker between Jan. 28 and Feb. 9 will automatically be entered into the PokerNews Aussie Millions Freeroll.
- Tournament Name: PokerNews Aussie Millions Freeroll
- Date: Feb. 9, 2013
- Time: 15:00 ET (20:00GMT)
- Prize pool: Nexus 4 plus $2,000 in cash
- Payout structure: Winner receives a Nexus 4, Cash awarded according to standard PartyPoker payout structure.
- Restrictions: Only available to PokerNews customers who make their first deposit between Jan. 28 and Feb. 9
With the qualification period only being open for 12 days, the freeroll field size should be much smaller than usual, meaning your chance of getting your hands on a brand new Nexus 4 is greater.
Grab a Free $50 From PartyPoker
In addition to this exclusive freeroll, PokerNews customers can also take advantage of a free bankroll offer from PartyPoker. Getting your hands on this free $50 is very simple, just follow the instructions below:
- Download the PartyPoker software through PokerNews.
- Create a new PartyPoker account and enter the bonus code "PN50FREE".
- Fill in the registration form in the PartyPoker cashier.
- Return to PokerNews and fill in our small registration form.
- Check your email inbox for a confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you have received a confirmation email, $20 will be placed in your PartyPoker account. You must earn at least 40 PartyPoints before you can withdraw the free $20. If you don't earn 40 PartyPoints within 60 days, the initial $20, or whatever remains of it, will be forfeited.
Once you have earned 40 PartyPoints, an additional $30 will be deposited into your account, bringing the total free cash amount to $50. You must then generate 160 points before you can cash out any of the $30 and must do so within 120 days, otherwise the $30, or the remainder of it, will be forfeited.
Once 40 PartyPoints have been earned, a further $30 will be deposited into your account, bringing the total free cash amount to $50. You must then generate an additional 160 points before you can cash out any of the $30 and must do so within 120 days otherwise the $30, or the remainder, will be forfeited.
PartyPoints are awarded at a rate of two PartyPoints per $1 in rake or tournament fees, so generating the required number of points is a relatively easy task.
Please remember that if you do take advantage of the free $50 bankroll offer, you will need to make a deposit between Jan. 28 and Feb. 9 to compete in the PokerNews Aussie Millions Freeroll.