Live Events 2
Event #2: $25,000 Mixed-Max No-Limit Hold'em

Weissman's Day is Done

Chad_Holloway • Level 11: 1,200-2,400, 400 ante
Joey Weissman

Joey Weissman told PokerNews he was confident heading into Day 2, but unfortunately for him things didn't go his way.

In what would be his final hand of the tournament, Chris Moore opened with a button raise and Weissman shipped all in from the small blind for right around 30,000. The big blind folded and Moore made the call.

Moore: {4-Diamonds}{4-Spades}
Weissman: {a-Diamonds}{7-Diamonds}

It was a classic flip, and according to the PokerNews Odds Calculator, Moore was a slight 51.92% favorite while Weissman would survive 47.52% of the time.

The {j-Diamonds}{5-Diamonds}{9-Clubs} flop was interesting as it failed to hit Weissman directly, but it made him a 55.35% favorite with two overs and a flush draw. The {K-Hearts} turn was no help and Moore became a 68.18% favorite, while Weissman's chances of survival dropped to 31.82%.

The {6-Spades} blanked on the river and Weissman's day came to an end toward the end of Level 11.

"Good luck guys," Weissman offered before taking his leave from Event #2: $25,000 Mixed-Max No-Limit Hold'em.

Player Chips Progress
Chris Moore us
Chris Moore
us 140,000 30,000
Joey Weissman us
Joey Weissman
us Busted

Tags: Chris MooreJoey Weissman