How to Play Poker: Tips and Strategies for Beginners (Revised Edition) [Kindle Edition]
Author: Chuck Diaz
Year: Jan 2012
Print house: Amazon Digital Services, Inc.
Are you a fan of Texas Hold'em? Want to learn how to play, or even improve your game?
Well, if so, then this is the book for you. In "How to Play Poker", not only will you learn how to quickly and easily start playing poker games, especially the ever-popular Texas Hold'em, but you'll also learn:
- A psychological trick that lets you overcome weaker opponents..with the force of your mind
- How to spot hidden tells (and what you should *never* do!)
- The 3 things that are probably ruining your poker game, and how to avoid them
- How to roll into your first poker game like a professional player
- The simple techniques to develop a perfect poker face
- The hottest online poker sites where you can hone your game...for free!
Note: This book is not for everyone. If you have already mastered the game, and don't need any help getting to the top level, this book is not for you.