Celebrity List Expands for PokerStars Monte Carlo ‘Ante Up For Africa’ Funder
The celebrity list of attendees for the Ante Up For Africa (AUFA) Europe Celebrity Charity poker tournament continues to swell, threatening to make this important fundraiser a standing-room-only celebrity festivity. The charity event will be held in conjunction with the PokerStars European Poker Tour Grand Final in Monte Carlo, and starts at 6pm on April 27th at the Sporting Casino in Monte Carlo, the night before poker action in the Grand Final begins.
The tournament, with a €4,000 buy-in and poker Hold'em
as the game, has already drawn attendance confirmations from the following celebrities:
• Nelly (US hip hop artist)
• Nico Rosberg (Formula 1 driver)
• Boris Becker (tennis legend)
• Pepe Reina (Liverpool FC goalkeeper)
• Zara Philips
• Mike Tindall (England rugby international)
• Teddy Sheringham (ex-Manchester United & England forward)
• James Kyson Lee (“Heroes”)
• Bruno Lopez, aka Kool Shen (French rapper artist)
• Christina Milian (singer/songwriter)
• The Dream (singer/songwriter)
• Sebastian Chabal (French rugby player)
• Philippe Saint Andre (French rugby coach)
• Joel and Benji Madden (Good Charlotte)
• Poli Rincon (ex-Real Madrid forward)
• Jason Lewis (“Sex in the City” and “Brothers & Sisters”)
• Kirsty Gallacher (UK TV presenter)
Interested participants can buy in directly through their PokerStars accounts; the buy-in in US dollars is $5,275. Players at Platinum or higher levels may also use W$ for the entry. The field will also be capped at 50 participants.
PokerStars has also announced that the festivities will be televised on the following channels: Deutsches Sport Fernsehen in Germany; TV4 Sport in Sweden; Sport TV in Russia; ONE in Australia; NRJ12 in France; Italia Uno in Italy; ESPN Latam in Latin America; Sport TV Balkans; and Nova Sport in Eastern Europe, UK and Portugal.
Are you looking for a PokerStars.com marketing or bonus code? - You've come to the right place, get in the action with PokerNews.com